Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
- December 14th - This evening, there was the annual Burntwood... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Sadly, it seems myxomatosis has found the rabbit... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Today, I did make it to the supermarket, and... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - An excellent sunset. I needed to pop to... December 15, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills High Street Accident - West Midlands Ambulance Service statement
- Road accident in Brownhills High Street
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- Police appeal for witnesses to fatal road collision in Walsall Wood
- Pensioner dies following Brownhills collision
- Road accident in Brownhills now
- The state that we are in
- Car accident in Brownhills on Saturday afternoon
- What's the Tory?
- OAP fighting for life after Walsall Wood car accident
- 1,920,323 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @brownhillsdog: Background radio news, not paying much attention. It seems Procol Haram have given up music & set about massacring peop… 3 hours ago
- That fresh in from planet nutcase. These people have the vote, kids. 3 hours ago
- RT @JosephOMorrow1: .@JoeCienkowski Scientific discoveries have NOTHING to do with evolution fairy tales, @rcpickett72! You're talking in t… 3 hours ago
- RT @JosephOMorrow1: .@SemiMooch Bible knowledge is essential to ensuring that all other knowledge we discover is always put to beneficial u… 3 hours ago
- RT @JosephOMorrow1: .@JoeCienkowski No other religious indoctrination sounds as hi-tech and intellectually appealing as #EVOLUGION, @rcpic… 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: event
Dawn Hadley and others from Pelsall have contacted me to ask me to give a plug for the Annual Christmas Fayre in aid of the Pelsall Branch of the Royal British Legion and the Poppy Appeal.
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez and Sandfields champion Dave Moore have teamed up with their informal local history group Lichfield Discovered to give a free talk in Lichfield this coming Monday evening (8th September 2014) entitled ‘Weeping Angels – Symbolism in Victorian Cemeteries’.
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has asked if I could let readers know about her historical pub crawl of Lichfield, taking place tonight at 7:00pm, 11th August 2014 – the walk meets in the Market Square outside St Mary’s, and is free to participants.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is going from strength to strength with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered. This evening, (Monday, 14th July 2014) the group will be staging a talk about … Continue reading →