Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 28th - Meanwhile, back in Brownhills, Silver Court... March 1, 2015
- February 28th - Another grey, dull day, with a worsening wind. I... March 1, 2015
- February 27th - I had to pop into Aldridge on my way home and... March 1, 2015
- February 27th - A lot of the history of Brownhills, Walsall Wood... March 1, 2015
- February 26th - Mind you, I say Birmingham is getting better at... February 28, 2015
- February 26th - In Birmingham at twilight, I was without any... February 28, 2015
- February 25th - And then there’s Kings Hill Park, too. I... February 25, 2015
- February 25th - Sorry, I won’t feature Darlaston again for... February 25, 2015
- February 24th - Little firsts are the art of getting through... February 25, 2015
- February 24th - I’ve featured this remarkable tree in... February 25, 2015
- February 23rd - On a factory wall in Darlaston, a plaque... February 24, 2015
- February 23rd - A harsh day to ride to work into the wind. It... February 24, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- January 1993 - Drugs Indifference
- Brace yourself!
- Urgent! Distinctive motocross bike stolen from Brownhills
- In memoriam: Dennis Johnson
- Woodmen draw to keep Wulf from the door...
- Not only customers, but friends
- The estate we're in
- Chasewater Railway Winter Steam Gala this weekend
- A lost line
- The King of Norton Canes
- 2,114,967 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @VProfanisaurus: Simon Cowells: rhym. slang. Bowels, ie. Things that can be irritable and are usually full of shit. 23 minutes ago
- RT @AldridgeFire: #RTB Aldridge & Staffs OB http://t.co/N4loX7x9M3 26 minutes ago
- RT @AldridgeFire: Aldridge Blue are dealing with a chimney fire OB in Staffs with Burton Trent's Ariel appliance. http://t.co/utljHsOGsY 27 minutes ago
- RT @TonyClewes: Rebekah Brooks about to be rehired by Rupert Murdoch for US operation | Media | The Guardian theguardian.com/media/2015/mar… Friends… 27 minutes ago
- RT @CharismaLabel: @RealBobMortimer I lost my virginity to that. 29 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Public Service Broadcasting – Sputnik
- Public Service Broadcasting – The Race For Space
- Elton John – Where To Now St. Peter?
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Come and Get It
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Happiness - Morgan Geist’s Port Authority Remix
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Happiness
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Not My Place
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Heart of Stone
- Jonathan Jeremiah – All The Man I’ll Ever Be
- Jonathan Jeremiah – Justified
- Chasewater Strollers March 9, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers March 16, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers March 23, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: event
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a tipoff of yet another free Lichfield Discovered talk tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 24th February 2015) at Curborough Community Centere, Lichfield, from 10am until 12 noon.
This evening (21st February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.
Once again, the irrepressible Kate Cardigan from the Lichfield Lore contacts me to tell me that there’s yet another talk on tonight organised by her informal Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered. Tonight at 7:30pm, (9th February 2015), they have a wonderful free … Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is kicking off 2015 in style with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered – tonight at 7:30pm, (12th January 2015), they have a wonderful free talk at St Mary’s in the Lichfield Market Square based on an alphabetical trip around Lichfield by John Gallagher.
Dawn Hadley and others from Pelsall have contacted me to ask me to give a plug for the Annual Christmas Fayre in aid of the Pelsall Branch of the Royal British Legion and the Poppy Appeal.
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →