Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 21st - I was lamenting a couple of days ago that the... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - A dreadful wind and threatening rain menaced me... October 22, 2014
- October 20th - Oh my goodness this is clever, but I’ve... October 21, 2014
- October 20th - I had to pop into Walsall Wood on my way home, so... October 21, 2014
- October 19th- a busy, fraught and not terribly productive day, I... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - Certainly seeing that family with five cygnets... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - In Pelsall to meet a pal for lunch, I spotted the... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - I came back from Shenstone just as darkness was... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - The morning commute was damp, and a little... October 20, 2014
- October 16th - I’ve come to the conclusion there’s... October 20, 2014
- October 16th - The patch of grass near Anchor Bridge in... October 20, 2014
- October 15th - I returned to Brownhills late in the afternoon... October 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Stolen Landrover - please keep an eye out, folks
- The Rovers return...
- Wood 'n' heart - a new book out now!
- Chasewater: here's why the water is low
- A Christmas market for Brownhills?
- Building your new transport network... in 1974
- Brownhills Bonfire 2014 - can you help with pallets?
- Walsall Wood own Sphinx
- Be vigilant: Nasty burglary in Brownhills last Sunday
- At silly mid on
- 1,749,173 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @DailyMirror: Lord Freud's war on disabled people even worse than his words mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/l… http://t.co/U01NXvDzDc 31 minutes ago
- RT @StarrOutlook: Men in bondage gear spotted spanking each other on country lane mirr.im/1pzrmYh 36 minutes ago
- RT @Ramonaspierre: Happy news for doges #dogbloc http://t.co/cbQGAsGLVW 37 minutes ago
- RT @revkatebottley: Wonderful bride, marvellously blessed, kneels for the prayers, mobile phone and fags demurely hidden in her cleavage #l… 38 minutes ago
- Read back that T/L. Wow. 38 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: event
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez and Sandfields champion Dave Moore have teamed up with their informal local history group Lichfield Discovered to give a free talk in Lichfield this coming Monday evening (8th September 2014) entitled ‘Weeping Angels – Symbolism in Victorian Cemeteries’.
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has asked if I could let readers know about her historical pub crawl of Lichfield, taking place tonight at 7:00pm, 11th August 2014 – the walk meets in the Market Square outside St Mary’s, and is free to participants.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is going from strength to strength with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered. This evening, (Monday, 14th July 2014) the group will be staging a talk about … Continue reading →
On tonight (Friday 11th July 2014) – the rand opening of the new clubhouse at Walsall Wood Football Club, Oak Park – it Looks set to be a great night, and you can check out the great facilities for the community.
Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.