Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 23rd - It seems Staffordshire County Council -... November 24, 2014
- November 23rd - A run out on errands late morning was shrouded... November 24, 2014
- November 22nd - Despite occasional heavy showers, it was a... November 22, 2014
- November 22nd - I had to nip to Aldridge in the afternoon, and... November 22, 2014
- November 21st - Thank goodness it’s Friday. Another... November 22, 2014
- November 21st - After rain in the night, I rode past the old... November 22, 2014
- November 20th - In Kings Hill Park in Darlaston, there’s a... November 22, 2014
- 20th November - Still clinging on, and looking handsome despite... November 22, 2014
- My name is Aiden and I am a Cyclist. November 20, 2014
- November 19th - I forget every year how good Telford’s... November 20, 2014
- November 19th - Heading out at dawn for a meeting in Telford,... November 20, 2014
- November 18th - I tried an experiment tonight, but it... November 19, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- A lesson in local history
- The Pride of Brownhills, restored
- Did any of you know Alan John Pickering?
- August 1990 - How much longer must we wait for some action?
- Hednesford Road hit and run: John Thomason sentenced
- The pride of Brownhills unveiled this Saturday!
- Woodmen thrash beleagured Causeway
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Produced entirely on their own initiative
- 1,863,349 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking a qualified arse-finder: ift.tt/11MBTJU 1 hour ago
- #365daysofbiking I can see clearly now: ift.tt/1zhdiYO 1 hour ago
- One of the rare joys of being an out and out night owl is watching the stream of frustrated insomniacs grumbling... 1 hour ago
- RT @richardburnell: Besides alcohol I have only got the testimony of others to go off. However, no cats facial hair ever got my mate Dave s… 1 hour ago
- RT @richardburnell: If raindrops, roses and kitten whiskers are the zenith of your universe I suggest you try alcohol, cocaine and downhill… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers November 24, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: event
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez and Sandfields champion Dave Moore have teamed up with their informal local history group Lichfield Discovered to give a free talk in Lichfield this coming Monday evening (8th September 2014) entitled ‘Weeping Angels – Symbolism in Victorian Cemeteries’.
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has asked if I could let readers know about her historical pub crawl of Lichfield, taking place tonight at 7:00pm, 11th August 2014 – the walk meets in the Market Square outside St Mary’s, and is free to participants.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is going from strength to strength with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered. This evening, (Monday, 14th July 2014) the group will be staging a talk about … Continue reading →
On tonight (Friday 11th July 2014) – the rand opening of the new clubhouse at Walsall Wood Football Club, Oak Park – it Looks set to be a great night, and you can check out the great facilities for the community.
Continue reading →