Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 28th - On a decaying tree stump near the canal just by... September 29, 2014
- September 28th - Up on the Chase on a balmy, sunny afternoon... September 29, 2014
- September 27th - Having visited the farm shop, returned via... September 28, 2014
- September 27th - Spotted as I was passing in Flats Lane,... September 28, 2014
- Septemver 27th - I’ve been passing this odd, low... September 28, 2014
- September 26th - Another great sky as I nipped down into... September 27, 2014
- September 26th - I nipped over to Burntwood to get some shopping... September 27, 2014
- September 25th - I spotted this by change in Butlers Passage,... September 27, 2014
- September 25th - Spotted in darkest Wednesbury whilst nipping... September 27, 2014
- Setember 24th - My return from Walsall an hour or so later was... September 27, 2014
- September 24th - I had to nip over to Droitwich late in the... September 27, 2014
- September 23rd - Labouring up Shire Oak Hill at Sandhills, a... September 23, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Men of the underground
- Oy'll save ya, bab...
- Going down a bomb
- What lies beneath
- The lights that shone bright in the Blackout
- Woodmen pipped by Coleshill Town
- It's a special occasion - get on your Sunday best!
- Serious accident between car and horse drawn cart near Stonnall
- Working in a coal mine...
- Signs of life
- 1,701,523 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @rubyetc: Fuck. My sister found this on eBay @Mollie_Writes @Anaemic_Royalty http://t.co/gX8gQCW3Nn 41 minutes ago
- RT @Green_Man_Vimes: The assumption from politicians that all young people have families they could live with hacks me off the most. 41 minutes ago
- RT @Quads_Of_War: I frickin love bacon 43 minutes ago
- Windows 9 clearly skipped due to marketing arsehattery in Germany 43 minutes ago
- RT @Green_Man_Vimes: So under Miliband's new "tough love" proposal, I assume young adults won't be required to pay taxes either? 49 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Stephen Stills – My Love Is A Gentle Thing [1968 Demo]
- Graham Nash – Sleep Song [1969 Demo]
- David Crosby – Déjà Vu [1969 Demo]
- Stephen Stills – You Don't Have To Cry [1968 Demo]
- David Crosby – Almost Cut My Hair [1969 Demo]
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Marrakesh Express [1969 Demo]
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Teach Your Children - Bonus Track
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Everybody's Talkin' - Bonus Track
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Song With No Words
- Crosby, Stills & Nash – Do For The Others - Bonus Track
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: event
Kate Cardigan Gomez, irrepressible wonder behind Lichfield Lore has organised a walk and tour around the remains of the incredible Fisherwick Park estate with her other project, Lichfield Discovered – it takes place tomorrow, Saturday 27th September 2014.
Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan Gomez and Sandfields champion Dave Moore have teamed up with their informal local history group Lichfield Discovered to give a free talk in Lichfield this coming Monday evening (8th September 2014) entitled ‘Weeping Angels – Symbolism in Victorian Cemeteries’.
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has asked if I could let readers know about her historical pub crawl of Lichfield, taking place tonight at 7:00pm, 11th August 2014 – the walk meets in the Market Square outside St Mary’s, and is free to participants.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is going from strength to strength with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered. This evening, (Monday, 14th July 2014) the group will be staging a talk about … Continue reading →
On tonight (Friday 11th July 2014) – the rand opening of the new clubhouse at Walsall Wood Football Club, Oak Park – it Looks set to be a great night, and you can check out the great facilities for the community.
Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.