Because you’re free to read this blog
- madoldbaggage: Spring flowers etc this bank holiday weekend at... May 25, 2015
- May 24th - The wildflowers and blossom are wonderful this year.... May 25, 2015
- May 24th - The Watermead swan family in Brownhills are doing... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - On my way home, I rode past the JCB plant at... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - Here’s an odd one. Half way up the hill, on the... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - I needn’t have worried. The first century of the year... May 25, 2015
- May 22nd - I’d been planning a long ride the following day for a... May 25, 2015
- May 22nd - A quick trip to Lichfield after lunch on a very dull... May 25, 2015
- May 21st - Laburnum, or golden chain is one of the most... May 22, 2015
- May 20th - I’m intrigued by these deep yellow poppies, which... May 21, 2015
- May 20th - I had reservations about the fate of the Kings Hill... May 21, 2015
- May 19th - Most of the day, the weather was dynamic. Sun, rain,... May 19, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Bogus caller cons OAP in Shire Oak
- Why not visit a local working water mill today?
- The team team of '57
- Don't forget Lichfield Bower!
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 cancelled!
- Spring is on her throne
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 - a free spirit
- Do you remember Brownhills United?
- Fun events at Chasewater this weekend!
- Bill Shaw's 2015 Walsall Wood FC presentation dinner report
- 2,319,146 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Darlo blokes: love 'em. Show them a job and it's done. 14 minutes ago
- 'You can start now if you like' 'I need to pop um an tell the woife I woah be in fer lunch then' 15 minutes ago
- Just interviewed and took on a chap for handyman & general stuff. "I need someone to keep the pace tidy.' 'I'll tek oot all the shit mayt' 16 minutes ago
- Job in Cheshire. He can bore them instead. 17 minutes ago
- I need an angry squirrel. Gradboy is being an isufferable baby bore. Need to get him or me out of here. 17 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: event
Naomi Jones, Area Librarian from Brownhills Library at the Parkview Centre has been in touch to ask if I could give a belated plug for a meet the author event happening tomorrow (Tuesday, 19th May 2015).
Continue reading →
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that this Thursday evening (30th April 2015) there is a public progress meeting for the Lichfield Waterworks Trust group (formerly the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station).
Hi Folks – just realised there’s an event on this afternoon for St Georges Day at Walsall Wood Football Club – looks like fun, so why not get down there?
Here’s a great thing from Russell Smith, the human dynamo behind the very successful Aldridge Community Cinema project – Russell has organised a hustings for the Aldridge-Brownhills parliamentary constituency, where candidates to be our next MP have been invited to attend and take questions from members of the public.
Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is has another talk on this evening with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Continue reading →
Here’s a great thing from Russell Smith, the human dynamo behind the very successful Aldridge Community Cinema project – Russell has decided to organise a hustings for the Aldridge-Brownhills parliamentary constituency, where candidates to be our next MP have been invited to attend and take questions from members of the public.
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that tonight (Thursday 26th March 2015) there is a public progress meeting for the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station group.