Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 24th - After a spin around Stonnall and Shenstone in a... May 25, 2013
- May 24th - Out early evening, and speeding towards Stonnall, I... May 25, 2013
- May 23rd - Cycling up Market Place, Walsall, early evening, I... May 25, 2013
- May 23rd - Birmingham continues to fascinate. Finding myself at... May 25, 2013
- deantheman: A week in Walsall 25th May 2013 May 25, 2013
- May 22nd - And then, returning home, I noticed this.... May 23, 2013
- May 22nd - I was heading home today from work, and for some... May 23, 2013
- May 21st - An odd day, I was at home until lunchtime, then had... May 22, 2013
- May 20th - On my way home tonight, I hopped onto the canal... May 20, 2013
- May 20th - A small result. The bike racks at Birmingham New... May 20, 2013
- May 19th - Up on the north heath at Chasewater, something rather... May 19, 2013
- May 19th - A busy day at Chasewater. Linda Mason had posted some... May 19, 2013
Top Posts & Pages
- You can never go back
- We all stand together - at Caldmore Village Festival
- The past, by George!
- Tesco sends a message to Brownhills: you're not worth it
- Caldmore chameleon
- Good news on the Avion conversion by Wetherspoons
- Fun events at Chasewater this weekend!
- Shop ’til you drop
- Walsall Wood, 1901: Into a new century
- Local quiz 1
- 767,939 hits
TagsBrownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Mike Bird New Photos Old maps Panoramio planning Politics Pubs Redevelopment Reservoir Shire Oak Silly Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
- RT @Splats: Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. http://t.co/KgkIRnZDxT 2 hours ago
- RT @stevie378: Photo: Wild garlic everywhere … The Dingle LNR tmblr.co/ZJ1v9xlq0VSd 2 hours ago
- We all stand together - at Caldmore Village Festival wp.me/pvAxA-3Em via @BrownhillsBob 3 hours ago
- RT @venomfrom1977: #LetterChangeSongs Penis, Penis 3 hours ago
- RT @JennyProcter: All you #Staffordshire followers - get over to the Bluebell Woods nr #Yoxall this weekend! Here's why http://t.co/WQZ278e… 3 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- Morturn - Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Stuff Jimm Rennie Does
- 150 great things about the Underground
- Getting There
- Atomic Spin
- POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG
- Common People: news for Pelsall
- The Clayhanger Review
Tag Archives: Edgbaston Watersports
Just a quick note. In all the brouhaha about Brownhills Canoe and Outdoor Centre, and the end of the relationship between Brownhills Community Association and Bear Creek Adventure, up till now, Bear Creek have offered no comment.
Continue reading →
This afternoon, I received a further statement from Tim Houghton, of the Brownhills Canoe Centre Steering Committee. To be honest, I had no prior knowledge of this group. The best thing I can do is produce Tim’s mail in full.
Continue reading →
Nice to see the good old Express & Star taking the lead from local blogs again. Their website is currently featuring a story about the Brownhills Canoe and Outdoor Centre, whose future looked questionable due to the pulling out of prospective partners Bear Creek Adventure.
Whilst plodding around Facebook this evening, something troubling came to my attention concerning the Brownhills Canoe and Outdoor Centre: the people who were running it appear to have pulled out.
Continue reading →