Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 2nd - Victoria Park, Darlaston, and a sign of the... August 3, 2015
- August 2nd - Up on the Chase for the first time in ages, and I... August 3, 2015
- August 1st - Also spotted in Aldridge, this loyal old dog... August 3, 2015
- August 1st - It’s a while since I’ve been able to photograph a... August 3, 2015
- July 31st - An hour or so later, in Telford, I spotted the... August 2, 2015
- July 31st - Early morning, just after dawn, Mill Green in... August 2, 2015
- July 30th - Coming home from Shenstone, I noticed the harvest... August 2, 2015
- July 30th - Another plant mystery. Are these white currants of... July 30, 2015
- July 30th - Passing through leafy, upmarket Mill Green on the... July 30, 2015
- June 29th - Spotted on the cycleway near Telford station, this... July 29, 2015
- June 29th - Passing through New Street Station early on a sunny,... July 29, 2015
- July 28th - Returning home from Telford, unusually these days, I... July 28, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- A wonderful discovery
- Let's have a butchers
- Littleton Colliery 1912, another Battle of Orgreave?
- An elocution confusion solution?
- Pumping clear water
- The forgotten Coventry bombing that blew a Walsall Wood bricklayer off his feet
- November 1995 - Grandad's a hero (and here's when the story ends)
- B&M coming to Aldridge - vacancies now being advertised
- Major road closes this Sunday for 7 weeks: be prepared
- A gift from Brian...
- 2,485,610 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @LichfieldLive: News: #Burntwood Wakes fun continues with push kart derby this weekend: bit.ly/1M0nGMV #BWF15 31 minutes ago
- RT @ModernToss: #hashtag http://t.co/X2Y4qzhT81 31 minutes ago
- RT @PrimlyStable: Can Corbyn play to packed houses in Thurrock, in Cleethorpes, in Skipton? They're the places Labour needs to gain votes. … 33 minutes ago
- RT @GoCave: People forget that the beauty of the Dales, Lakes, Peaks & N Pennines extends underground. In their abandoned mines and natural… 33 minutes ago
- RT @ModernToss: RT @ThePoke: Not sure this was the best choice of font for this piece of advice thepoke.co.uk/2015/08/03/sur… http://t.co/nm5yBa5… 34 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers August 10, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers August 17, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers August 24, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: day
So, another great event today (Sunday 12th July 2015) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring 50 years of the Ford Transit!
Continue reading →
In the week I was contacted by Clayhanger resident and community volunteer Becky Bryan who asked me to give the Clayhanger Community Centre fun day a plug, which of course I’m happy to do – it runs Sunday 12th July 2015 from 12 noon to 3pm, and all are welcome.
Continue reading →
We are celebrating the good old English Apples here at Chasewater Innovation Centre on Sunday 19th October 1pm – 4pm – admission and parking is free, and we are having stalls, gifts, crafts and fun for all the family!
Continue reading →
Reader and great freind of the blog Tony Jakeman has been in touch to ask if I can plug this event – West Midlands Hedgehog Rescue have an open day planned at The White Horse Pub, Cheslyn Hay this Saturday, 6th September 2014 from 12 noon until 4pm.
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.