Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 20th - And in Telford, all along the cycleways from... April 20, 2015
- April 20th - A shock this morning. I had a train to catch so... April 20, 2015
- April 19th - I still wasn’t feeling great, and added to which I... April 20, 2015
- April 19th - Sometimes it’s necessary to point out the less... April 20, 2015
- I passed by the entrance to Shire Oak Quarry in the early... April 19, 2015
- April 18th - Not far today, I was busy and weary with a rough... April 18, 2015
- April 17th - Another harbinger of spring: bluebells. First I’ve... April 17, 2015
- April 17th - Awfully long range photos, but the group of deer... April 17, 2015
- April 16th - Jockey Meadows between Sheffield and Walsall Wood... April 17, 2015
- April 16th - The greening continues. Darlaston is getting really... April 17, 2015
- April 15th - Shelfied, just on the marooned triangle of land... April 16, 2015
- April 15th - On my commute home, on the Walsall Canal. in a... April 16, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent! Bike stolen from Brownhills
- Open Mike
- March 1994 - Plans to replace eyesore buildings
- Sorry folks...
- Urgent: Spate of thefts and burglaries in Brownhills
- Brownhills - leading the way in innovative greetings
- February 1994 - Local trader purchases derelict buildings
- Nicked bike alert!
- Eaton beaten by Woodmen
- Chasewater Spring Fair this Sunday!
- 2,238,234 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @DavidAllenGreen: That Mr Miliband is on breakfast telly, he's a lot more impressive than I remember him being last time I saw him inter… 45 minutes ago
- RT @tim2040: This is better: Stoke-on-Trent student scoops top prize at 2015 Midlands Media Awards based on #FOI request http://t.co/PG9PF… 46 minutes ago
- RT @MooseAllain: Doing my voting practice this morning http://t.co/b5vzxI5xJ4 46 minutes ago
- RT @PlashingVole: £37m loss for #Wonga. I bet their bankers charge them rather lower interest rates than Wonga's customers. 47 minutes ago
- Authorson twitter: please do keep mentioning you're authors. It's not repetitive at all. 47 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Steve Reich – Radio Rewrite: II. Slow
- Steve Reich – Radio Rewrite: I. Fast
- Steve Reich – Piano Counterpoint
- Steve Reich – Electric Counterpoint: III. Fast
- Steve Reich – Electric Counterpoint: II. Slow
- Steve Reich – Electric Counterpoint: I. Fast
- China Crisis – Working With Fire And Steel
- China Crisis – Blue Sea
- China Crisis – The World Spins, I'm Part Of It
- China Crisis – Bigger The Punch I'm Feeling
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: David
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that tonight (Thursday 26th March 2015) there is a public progress meeting for the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station group.
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a tipoff of yet another free Lichfield Discovered talk tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 24th February 2015) at Curborough Community Centere, Lichfield, from 10am until 12 noon.
This Sunday morning (15th June 2014 at 11:00am), there’s going to be a rather excellent event put on by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – a walk along the line of the great, legendary and hotly debated Hanch Tunnel.
This Thursday evening (12th June 2014 at 7:30pm), there’s going to be another great event staged by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley.
Continue reading →
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a last minute tipoff of a free talk tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday, 21st May 2014) at The Museum of Cannock Chase at 3:00pm.
Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is going from strength to strength with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Continue reading →
Tonight’s talk is all about threatened architecture and heritage buildings in Ye Olde City, where there seems to be a more enlightened attitude than here in Walsall, where we regard heritage as merely ‘fuel’.
Continue reading →