Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 26th - Out late afternoon for a fast spin out to Hints via... April 27, 2015
- April 26th - Things that happen while you’re not looking. In the... April 27, 2015
- April 25th - The void in the canal embankment on the bend... April 27, 2015
- April 25th - A recovery day, mainly resting and pottering around... April 26, 2015
- April 24th - First of the year for me, spotted on the riverbank... April 25, 2015
- April 24th - A long ride today. I had an early meeting in... April 25, 2015
- April 23rd - A waiting game. Still she patiently sits on her... April 23, 2015
- April 23rd - Stopped at the lights in Darlaston, I realised a... April 23, 2015
- That shrub... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - A spin around Stonnall on an errand on the way... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - I spotted this striking red and green shrub in a... April 23, 2015
- April 21st - A tradition, now, like the waste ground at South... April 21, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- A historical query... can anyone help?
- May 1994 - Sad loss of Terry Clarke
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 - bigger and better than ever!
- St. George's community celebration at Walsall Wood FC on now!
- Walsall Wood, 1881. A melting pot...
- April 1994 - Industrialists at war with neighbour
- Coronation chicken
- Walsall Wood finish season in style by beating Heath Hayes
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 2,252,473 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @bookiesnacksize: Yes, I bet you are, you horny racist little twerp. 50 minutes ago
- RT @bookiesnacksize: Just looked at the article that's the source of those UKIP Youth pics. My fave quote: "we're desperate to tap into the… 50 minutes ago
- RT @revstephensorby: Please RT! @rights_info - bringing human rights to life with infographics & stories rightsinfo.org http://t.co… 51 minutes ago
- RT @G_IW: Just ran into a chap from 'The Leaflet Guys' out delivering Douglas Hansen-Lukes leaflets. I don't need to pay people to deliver … 1 hour ago
- RT @norock: Racist, homophobic Wallasey @UKIP candidate says he's only racist & homophobic when taken out of context liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool… 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Neil Cowley Trio – Kenny Two Steps
- Neil Cowley Trio – Pinball Number Count
- Neil Cowley Trio – Clown Town
- Neil Cowley Trio – That’s My Space
- Neil Cowley Trio – Degree In Intuition
- Neil Cowley Trio – She Eats Flies
- Neil Cowley Trio – Pair of Teeth
- Neil Cowley Trio – Displaced
- Neil Cowley Trio – How Do We Catch Up
- Neil Cowley Trio – Little Secrets
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Dave
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that tonight (Thursday 26th March 2015) there is a public progress meeting for the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station group.
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a tipoff of yet another free Lichfield Discovered talk tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 24th February 2015) at Curborough Community Centere, Lichfield, from 10am until 12 noon.
This Sunday morning (15th June 2014 at 11:00am), there’s going to be a rather excellent event put on by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – a walk along the line of the great, legendary and hotly debated Hanch Tunnel.
This Thursday evening (12th June 2014 at 7:30pm), there’s going to be another great event staged by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley.
Continue reading →
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a last minute tipoff of a free talk tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday, 21st May 2014) at The Museum of Cannock Chase at 3:00pm.
Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is going from strength to strength with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Continue reading →
Tonight’s talk is all about threatened architecture and heritage buildings in Ye Olde City, where there seems to be a more enlightened attitude than here in Walsall, where we regard heritage as merely ‘fuel’.
Continue reading →