Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 25th - As it happened, I never got to a place where the... March 26, 2015
- March 25th - Cruising down the canal, a great sunset seemed to... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - Compression of the neck… herons are more and... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - From Fallings Heath, the twin sisters of... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - The plague of pink postboxes has spread to... March 25, 2015
- March 22nd - Minutes later, in the same ethereal half light,... March 24, 2015
- March 22nd - We’re in that interesting time of year again now... March 24, 2015
- March 22nd - I’m a big fan of Middleton Lakes, the former quarry... March 23, 2015
- March 22nd - Spotted just off Camp Lane, between Little Hay and... March 23, 2015
- March 21st - Despite the cold, spring is well underway now, and... March 22, 2015
- March 21st - A quick spin to Chasewater on a rather cold day. I... March 22, 2015
- March 20th - Almost a lost afternoon. I slunk out of work to get... March 22, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- In the swim
- August 1993 - It's question time?
- Sunk island
- Music and movement
- The infamous Pier Street - Elizabeth Hampton's memories of Brownhills
- Down with the kids
- What's going on at the old Focus store on Northgate, then?
- High on the hill - Go somewhere you've never been today!
- Down the drive at the side...
- Life after the war
- 2,170,980 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- If this is real it's too fucking ace for words https://t.co/HGdCQ53eCN 10 minutes ago
- RT @PLinotype: #bbcqt For the millionth time - immigrants don't fix & pay wages... the bosses do.... Put blame where it belongs..... 11 minutes ago
- RT @theNewsfox: Katie Hopkins's children are voting Labour. #BattleForNumber10 15 minutes ago
- RT @GeorgeAylett: 'Tax a spare bedroom in a council house where some live off £53 a week and 62% are disabled.. But dont tax my mansion!’ #… 15 minutes ago
- RT @beaubodor: Tomorrow's rush-released Labour election poster. #katiehopkins #BattleForNumber10 http://t.co/LwuYYzvdgh 17 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- 10,000 Maniacs – Gun Shy
- 10,000 Maniacs – Don't Talk
- 10,000 Maniacs – The Painted Desert
- 10,000 Maniacs – Cherry Tree
- 10,000 Maniacs – Like the Weather
- 10,000 Maniacs – Hey Jack Kerouac
- 10,000 Maniacs – What's the Matter Here?
- 10,000 Maniacs – Jubilee
- 10,000 Maniacs – Hateful Hate
- 10,000 Maniacs – The Lion's Share
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Dave
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that tonight (Thursday 26th March 2015) there is a public progress meeting for the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station group.
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a tipoff of yet another free Lichfield Discovered talk tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 24th February 2015) at Curborough Community Centere, Lichfield, from 10am until 12 noon.
This Sunday morning (15th June 2014 at 11:00am), there’s going to be a rather excellent event put on by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – a walk along the line of the great, legendary and hotly debated Hanch Tunnel.
This Thursday evening (12th June 2014 at 7:30pm), there’s going to be another great event staged by Lichfield Discovered, a side project of Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore – this time, it’s a walk around the site and remains of the old RAF Lichfield base near Fradley.
Continue reading →
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch with a last minute tipoff of a free talk tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday, 21st May 2014) at The Museum of Cannock Chase at 3:00pm.
Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is going from strength to strength with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Continue reading →
Tonight’s talk is all about threatened architecture and heritage buildings in Ye Olde City, where there seems to be a more enlightened attitude than here in Walsall, where we regard heritage as merely ‘fuel’.
Continue reading →