Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - The day was better, I guess, by virtue of being... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - One thing that is good about a wet ride is that it... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - A wet, miserable bank holiday Monday. This was the... August 26, 2014
- August 24th - Aside from the motorcyclists, it was a lovely ride... August 25, 2014
- August 24th - Dam wall path, Chasewater, 8:24pm. Motorbike... August 25, 2014
- August 22nd - At the back of Brickyard Road in Aldridge is a... August 24, 2014
- deantheman: A week in #walsall 23rd August 2014 August 24, 2014
- August 23rd - I had to pop into Aldridge on an errand, and so I... August 23, 2014
- August 22nd - The sun came out, and whilst riding over Anchor... August 23, 2014
- August 22nd - It was an odd day at work, after a very early... August 23, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- A gift from Brian...
- Odds and sods
- Saving Sandfields - August meeting tonight
- Class of… when, and who?
- Car stolen from Shire Ridge - keep an eye out folks
- Woodmen battle to a draw at Stourport
- The return of The Clayhanger Kid - book signing tomorrow!
- Scenes from the Clayhanger Kid
- Lorry accident in Brownhills in the 1970s - can anyone help?
- The Terrace Restaurant closes down
- 1,632,161 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @cox_tom: The official term for a mouse being carried horizontally by a cat, in front of their mouth, is a "mousetache". 52 minutes ago
- RT @TheRightArticle: "Cameron's Scotland visit presents problem for the no campaign" feedly.com/e/vk18NijI Cameron's visit anywhere pres… 54 minutes ago
- RT @saatchi_gallery: The Rainbow Mosque in Shiraz, Iran has stainedglass windows pouring splashes of colour into the already vibrant space … 54 minutes ago
- RT @NOT_MOTD: You know it's going badly when Sandwell Ladies are trolling you on Twitter. http://t.co/HvuYLOrdR4 56 minutes ago
- RT @JasnaBadzak: And #UKIP fool of the day us #Farage - conspiracy people, conspiracy @SLATUKIP @Dubdanu @WomenDefyUKIP @Samsoprano30 http:… 56 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Lemon Jelly – In The Bath
- Pete Townshend – Save It For Later (Bonus Track)
- Matthew Sweet – Save It For Later
- Public Service Broadcasting – Elfstendentocht - Pt. 1
- R.E.M. – Belong
- The Beat – Save It for Later
- R.E.M. – At My Most Beautiful
- Butcher Boy – Girls Make Me Sick
- Carpenters – Happy
- Matthew Sweet – Trouble
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: crime
Please be on the lookout for this somewhat distinctive Ford Focus RS car which was stolen from Shire Ridge in Walsall Wood in the early hours of this morning.
I notice in the last week or so several reports of attempted and possible distraction burglary incidents in Walsall – the most recent report seems to have occurred yesterday – please, if you have and elderly family friends or neighbours, please do advise them to take care, and never buy goods and services at the door.
Brownhills resident Samantha Lucas has been in touch on Facebook to ask me to warn Brownhills folk, and appeal for information following the very unpleasant mugging of her mother near the A5 Watling Street this morning.
Worrying news reaches me of an indecent exposure incident on the canal in Brownhills last Wednesday night (23rd July 2014), when a lady cycling on the towpath between the Pier Street pedestrian Bridge (near Tesco) and Catshill Junction witnessed a naked man on the far side of the canal near the Silver Court Gardens site.
Following my post in the early hours of this morning in which reader Holly Jones asked me to warn Brownhills folk and appeal for information following the very unpleasant mugging of her partner Sam, West Midlands Police have issusued the following statement…
Brownhills resident Holly Jones has been in touch on Twitter to ask me to warn Brownhills folk, and appeal for information following the very unpleasant mugging of her partner Sam last Friday, 30th May 2014.
Continue reading →
On Monday, reader and friend of the blog Rose Maria Burnell pointed out that the play equipment area in Holland Park, Brownhills was out of use following fire damage due to vandalism – passing by this evening, I took a look – and to my surprise, the surface has been fixed.