Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 31st - ‘Why the long face, mate?’... September 1, 2014
- August 31st - It was a gorgeous afternoon - sunny, warm, with... September 1, 2014
- August 30th - From the top of Shire Oak heading into Rushall, I... August 31, 2014
- August 30th - I don’t go to Shire Oak Park nearly enough.... August 31, 2014
- August 30th - This has me flummoxed, and quite, quite furious to... August 30, 2014
- August 29th - Never seen anything quite like this before. I was... August 30, 2014
- August 28th - Although summer is drawing to a close, some... August 29, 2014
- August 28th - A bit of a strange day. I wasn’t planning on... August 29, 2014
- August 27th - Just on the canal bank between the Black Cock... August 27, 2014
- August 27th - A run out mid afternoon on an errand. I headed up... August 27, 2014
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- In Deed
- These are not well-to-do folk...
- Brownhills School Awards Day, November 1988
- On the cut
- Looking for Brenda Pitt, please
- Shed burglaries in Shire Oak overnight: did you see anything?
- Get with the programme: Shire Oak School opening day 1967
- The Thacker family, around 1930
- Urgent - wallet lost in Brownhills
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 1,643,059 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @cybrum: This is fantastic >> "@andertype:... BT Tower print bit.ly/W43yDf #Birmingham #Brum #cityscape http://t.co/ZccCF6OGOq" 4 hours ago
- RT @mcwetboy: New blog post: Emergency Kittens, Creative Commons, and Me jonathancrowe.net/2014/09/emerge… 4 hours ago
- RT @No1LindaMason: Grandma`s footsteps wp.me/pKp3x-16W via @ThePlasticHippo 5 hours ago
- RT @No1LindaMason: Ringing home wp.me/p2qnQW-ml via @wordpressdotcom 5 hours ago
- RT @kincowbag: changing facesface of Mykacoon 12~24 weeks. via #BeFunky http://t.co/0WCMwD1Yab 5 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
- Chasewater Strollers September 8, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 15, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market October 5, 2014 at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: crash
At 12:50am, Sunday 10th August 2014, there was a hit and run incident in Brownhills West, in which a white van hit two men on the pavement – West Midlands Police are appealing for witnesses.
Seeing social media reports about a car accident in which a couple of lads may have been hurt after midnight last night (9-10th August 2014) in the Wilkin Road area of Brownhills West. Continue reading →
There’s been some interest in a car accident that occurred on Saturday afternoon in Brownhills – official detail is scant and somewhat contradictory, but yesterday evening I spotted this press release from West Midlands Ambulance Service (WMAS).
Continue reading →
There’s been a nasty accident in Brownhills during rush hour this evening (17th June 2014), when a car and motorcycle were in collision at the junction of Chase Road and an industrial estate access road.
Continue reading →
West Midlands Police continue their enquiries into the tragic death of local lad Jamey Coleman, who died following a hit and run accident at the junction of the A5 Watling Street and The Parade in the the early hours of Sunday, March 30th, 2014.
Continue reading →
Following the fatal hit and run incident at the junction of the a5 Watling Street and The Parade in the the early hours of Sunday, March 30th, 2014, there has been huge interest and sympathy from the community – West midlands Police issued the following statement a few minutes ago…
Continue reading →