Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 25th - This had turned into Lloyd Cole’s lost... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - Despite the gradual shift to white LED lights,... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - A lost day to technical battles with the computer... January 26, 2015
- January 23rd - A warning to fellow cyclists and walkers on the... January 26, 2015
- January 23rd - on a grey, murky afternoon I cycled down the... January 26, 2015
- January 22nd - I returned from Walsall early evening, in a... January 26, 2015
- January 22nd - I passed through New Street mid-afternoon. The... January 26, 2015
- January 21st - another one for Bob’s big book of bicycle... January 26, 2015
- January 21st - On a grey, depressing day, I stopped to check out... January 24, 2015
- January 20th - I’ve been hoping for a decent fall of snow... January 21, 2015
- January 20th - Another gorgeous but brittle cold morning... January 21, 2015
- January 19th - Again, apologies for the long-range, poor photos,... January 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Mill Road violent assault: Brothers sentenced to 10 years each
- Can you help Matty in his campaign for a skatepark in Clayhanger?
- The Mancunian candidate
- March 1992 - Are we on our own at night and hounded by day?
- Down with the yoot - but watch out for the Teds
- Early days in Foxes Row
- Important - help save Burntwood's Children's Centres
- Mill Road violent assault: two men appear in court
- Lock, stock and barrel?
- Your guide to Walsall - 125 years ago
- 2,007,562 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Sad to see the desperate local press trying to sell papers on the back of Raymond Morris getting the state pauper's funeral as per the law 13 minutes ago
- RT @frankmorris: Just been given new toy. @0wasp will be jealous http://t.co/rMz3feGGkj 15 minutes ago
- RT @IanMartin: I fiercely, angrily recommend this brilliant thing on the Holocaust by @hugorifkind. It's masterly. het.org.uk/index.php/blog… 16 minutes ago
- RT @WalsallCouncil: We're replacing traditional street lights with new LED lanterns in parts of Walsall: http://t.co/rZuOmd1ekj 16 minutes ago
- That shirt. I want one. 45 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Clayhanger
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 25 of the long lost freesheet, from October 1991 for you to peruse and download – I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Well, this year’s quiz is complete, and we have a winner – the two year reigning champion is Tony Jakeman, who this year came first with a highly creditable 20 points, but team Jakeman did face a sustained challenge from Kate and Andy Dennis amongst others.
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 24 of the long lost freesheet, from September 1991 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog. Continue reading →
It’s been a long time in the making, but great fun – here it is, the Brownhills Blog New Year 2015 quiz – get stuck in and see if you can win!
Continue reading →
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 22 of the long lost freesheet, from July 1991 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Continue reading →
Hi folks – I’m getting a lot of search hits for Christmas bin collection arrangements in the borough of Walsall, and thought I’d feature the bin calendar again for those that seem concerned about when the guys in orange will come and collect their rubbish.