Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 27th - Heading back to Brownhills, dusk now getting... January 28, 2015
- January 27th - It’s been over a year since I reported the... January 28, 2015
- January 26th - In the centre of Darlaston, at the other end of... January 27, 2015
- January 26th - Passing through Kings Hill in Darlaston whilst... January 27, 2015
- January 25th - This had turned into Lloyd Cole’s lost... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - Despite the gradual shift to white LED lights,... January 26, 2015
- January 24th - A lost day to technical battles with the computer... January 26, 2015
- January 23rd - A warning to fellow cyclists and walkers on the... January 26, 2015
- January 23rd - on a grey, murky afternoon I cycled down the... January 26, 2015
- January 22nd - I returned from Walsall early evening, in a... January 26, 2015
- January 22nd - I passed through New Street mid-afternoon. The... January 26, 2015
- January 21st - another one for Bob’s big book of bicycle... January 26, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Manchester angel
- Mill Road violent assault: Brothers sentenced to 10 years each
- Early days in Foxes Row
- One of the last standing
- Can you help Brian Stringer find bands for this year's canal festival?
- A lost line
- Mill Road violent assault: two men appear in court
- The Mancunian candidate
- West Midlands Police: Teen guilty of attempted child snatch
- Six decades on...
- 2,012,853 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @emmajim1: @AllAboutWalsall just bore off will you don't retweet me or message me, you're a idiotic hypocrite 21 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking All in good time: ift.tt/1uz4ESE 7 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Be on your guard: ift.tt/1z0HCtr 7 hours ago
- my day was a lot like this youtube.com/watch?v=6R3BYC… 8 hours ago
- RT @Uber_Lowey: @footylooroll @Jasto_avfc pardon me? Have you been to Brownhills? 8 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Clayhanger
Here’s an important and fun request from Brian Stringer – The Clayhanger Kid himself – who is again organising the Brownhills Canalside Festival for 2015, this year taking place on Sunday 28th June.
I’ve received an astoundingly impressive email from Matty Keating, who’s a young lad aged eleven from Clayhanger – like me when I was his age, he feels his age group are not being well catered for in the village and he’s campaigning for a skate park.
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 30 of the long lost freesheet, from March 1992 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 28 of the long lost freesheet, from January 1992 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 27 of the long lost freesheet, from December 1991 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Continue reading →
He’s a brief one that came to my attention yesterday, and it’s far too good not to share here – the video at the foot of this post was plugged on twitter by it’s creators, Foreel Productions, and I think it’s rather wonderful.
Continue reading →