Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 24th - The Watermead swan family in Brownhills are doing... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - On my way home, I rode past the JCB plant at... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - Here’s an odd one. Half way up the hill, on the... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - I needn’t have worried. The first century of the year... May 25, 2015
- May 22nd - I’d been planning a long ride the following day for a... May 25, 2015
- May 22nd - A quick trip to Lichfield after lunch on a very dull... May 25, 2015
- May 21st - Laburnum, or golden chain is one of the most... May 22, 2015
- May 20th - I’m intrigued by these deep yellow poppies, which... May 21, 2015
- May 20th - I had reservations about the fate of the Kings Hill... May 21, 2015
- May 19th - Most of the day, the weather was dynamic. Sun, rain,... May 19, 2015
- May19th - I set off in reasonable weather. The coos of Jockey... May 19, 2015
- May 18th - At Clayhanger on the canal, in a much more temperate... May 19, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 cancelled!
- October 1994 - ￼Vandalism Strikes Again!
- Don't forget Lichfield Bower!
- Why not visit a local working water mill today?
- Do you remember Brownhills United?
- Bogus caller cons OAP in Shire Oak
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 - a free spirit
- Walsall Woodstock two day music festival this weekend!
- Back to the future...
- Bill Shaw's 2015 Walsall Wood FC presentation dinner report
- 2,316,388 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @geraintgriffith: Cock a Hoop. Cock a Snook. Cockermouth. That's how quickly things can escalate people. Go careful. 4 hours ago
- RT @brownhillsdog: You know you're getting old when Grange Hill cast members start dying. 5 hours ago
- Blimey the moaning in Pelsall about uncut grass. If these people had real problems they'd shit themselves 5 hours ago
- RT @bengoldacre: These 1970s girl mag tweets are a staggering window into the awfulness of very recent history. twitter.com/volewriter/sta… 5 hours ago
- RT @LHCRT1: Tomorrow's the big day.... it's @LichfieldBower and we'll be there wirh out float - the "Bower Belle". #Bower2015 http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Frazier Chorus – Heaven - God Like Edit
- Frazier Chorus – Heaven - God Like Instrumental
- Frazier Chorus – Heaven - God Like Mix
- Frazier Chorus – Heaven
- Frazier Chorus – Little Chef
- Frazier Chorus – Ski Head
- Frazier Chorus – Typical
- Frazier Chorus – Forgetful
- Frazier Chorus – Sugar High
- Frazier Chorus – Living Room
- Chasewater Strollers May 25, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: classic lorries
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
The Chasewater Transport Show – the annual event I plug here relentlessly every year – seemed to be in doubt back at the end of January, after major sponsors pulled out. A search for new ones ensued, and Helen Borton, the organiser, has worked hard to locate commercial partners to support this wonderful event.
Worrying news reaches me regarding one of my favourite annual events at Chasewater. Helen Borton, organiser of the brilliant, and very well attended annual Chasewater Transport Show has announced that two of the show’s sponsors have pulled out, leaving her in the lurch, and without replacement sponsors, the show just cannot go ahead.
Continue reading →
Well, the day came, and as I always do I pottered up to Chasewater to kick a few tyres, dream a few dreams and ponder over the cars of my youth. I love the Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, … Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today. After no little controversy, the grass is mown, the turtle wax is out and petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater Country Park … Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend. After no little controversy, the grass is mown, the turtle wax is out and petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater Country … Continue reading →