Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 22nd - The Mad Old Baggage noted the other day that... July 22, 2014
- July 22nd - I think this must be the earliest I’ve ever... July 22, 2014
- July 21st - The lads are still working hard in a field further... July 21, 2014
- 21st July - It’s been a lovely day, but the ride home was... July 21, 2014
- July 20th - A day coloured mainly by the sad news of the loss of... July 20, 2014
- July 20th - Last week, I noted a quantity of sectional piling... July 20, 2014
- July 19th - I was still suffering with my left foot, so rest was... July 20, 2014
- July 19th - I see this wonderful Christiana cargo bike about a... July 20, 2014
- July 18th - By the time I was riding home through the backlanes... July 19, 2014
- July 18th - Again, I made my escape, and I slipped into... July 19, 2014
- July 17th - On my return, I was held up by some rather familiar... July 19, 2014
- July 17th - I slipped out of work early to get some time back,... July 19, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- On the loss of a great, great man
- Shire Oak's buried secret...
- Body found in search for missing lady Amanda Hawkins
- For the love of the printed word
- Car accident in Brownhills on Saturday afternoon
- Have you just lost a pair of dogs in Brownhills?
- Assault on dog walker in Brownhills: take care people
- Brownhills Central Boy's School: Can you help?
- A thank you, from me and a very great man
- 1,530,847 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Ordnance Survey Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @WMPolice: BREAKING: Former MEP Nicole Sinclaire charged with money laundering and misconduct in public office. More: http://t.co/OCqc0u… 55 minutes ago
- RT @ExpressandStar: Breaking News: @wmpolice searching for missing #Walsall woman Amanda Hawkins say a body has been found in a field in #… 1 hour ago
- Utter moron. What twats kippers are bit.ly/1kbODm8 1 hour ago
- RT @imPalestine: I look forward to surviving. If I don't, remember that I wasn't Hamas or a militant, nor was I used as a human shield. I w… 1 hour ago
- RT @Avitusparta: Fantastic. The Tories have reported @DavidWardMP to the Police for "having an opinion on Twitter".they voted to bomb #syria 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market August 3, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: classic bikes
I was saddened to receive yesterday from Chasewater Transport Show organiser Helen Borton, a copy of a mail she’s sent to Chasewater Park management, detailing some conflict within the park community over this popular free show – it doesn’t make pleasant reading.
Continue reading →
Today, it was the fifth annual Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, Helen Borton and co put on a wonderful event – There was the usual array of old, forgotten and beautiful motors, and although the poor ground conditions had put paid to the heavy commercial vehicles and arena, there was still loads to do and see.
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
The Chasewater Transport Show – the annual event I plug here relentlessly every year – seemed to be in doubt back at the end of January, after major sponsors pulled out. A search for new ones ensued, and Helen Borton, the organiser, has worked hard to locate commercial partners to support this wonderful event.
Worrying news reaches me regarding one of my favourite annual events at Chasewater. Helen Borton, organiser of the brilliant, and very well attended annual Chasewater Transport Show has announced that two of the show’s sponsors have pulled out, leaving her in the lurch, and without replacement sponsors, the show just cannot go ahead.
Continue reading →
Well, the day came, and as I always do I pottered up to Chasewater to kick a few tyres, dream a few dreams and ponder over the cars of my youth. I love the Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, … Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today. After no little controversy, the grass is mown, the turtle wax is out and petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater Country Park … Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend. After no little controversy, the grass is mown, the turtle wax is out and petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater Country … Continue reading →
Right, call off the sheep… I have been contacted by Helen Borton, organiser of the Chasewater Transport Show, who readers will recall at the weekend was having some hassle getting things done in preparation for the event at the park … Continue reading →
Worrying news reaches me about the current management of Chasewater as an events venue. Helen Borton, organiser of the brilliant, and very well attended annual Chasewater Transport Show has contacted me expressing concern over what seems to be a very … Continue reading →
Sunday last, I chanced upon the Chasewater Vintage & Classic Transport Show. I say ‘chanced upon’, as I had no idea it was taking place, and like many other visitors to the country park that day, the event’s occurrence was … Continue reading →