Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 3rd - I was quite lucky with this, too; also handheld. The... March 3, 2015
- March 3rd - Cold, windy. Horrid journeys to work, fast and fun... March 3, 2015
- March 2nd - Spotted in Darlaston in Victoria Park - is that a... March 3, 2015
- March 2nd - Fiddling with a next camera. After a brief... March 3, 2015
- March 1st - I noted with some curiosity that earlier that day,... March 2, 2015
- March 1st - On a distinctly un-springlike day, I headed into... March 2, 2015
- February 28th - Meanwhile, back in Brownhills, Silver Court... March 1, 2015
- February 28th - Another grey, dull day, with a worsening wind. I... March 1, 2015
- February 27th - I had to pop into Aldridge on my way home and... March 1, 2015
- February 27th - A lot of the history of Brownhills, Walsall Wood... March 1, 2015
- February 26th - Mind you, I say Birmingham is getting better at... February 28, 2015
- February 26th - In Birmingham at twilight, I was without any... February 28, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebuild it and they will come – a great post by Christine Howles
- Small increments
- Matters arising...
- Chasewater... some news at last
- A lost line
- Bradford on Brownhills
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Walsall Woodstock two day music festival this weekend!
- December 1992 - Governors respond
- The estate we're in
- 2,121,625 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @jeffzentner: I think one of the most boring artistic statements you can make is "LOL at the dull, meaningless lives of ordinary people." 9 minutes ago
- RT @JanosToth1: Mr Cameron should stop making chicken excuses and agree to a head-to-head TV debate with Ed Miliband 40 minutes ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: This guy's raising four more fingers to Me than I'm raising back to him. http://t.co/id9oBu4U32 40 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Gordon Giltrap – Lucifer's Cage
- Gordon Giltrap – Prelude to Morbio Gorge
- Gordon Giltrap – Tailor Bird
- Gordon Giltrap – Catwalk Blues
- Gordon Giltrap – Fast Approaching
- Gordon Giltrap – A Christmas Carol
- Gordon Giltrap – Prelude to Pastoral
- Gordon Giltrap – Melancholy Lullaby
- Gordon Giltrap – Heartsong
- Gordon Giltrap – Magpie Rag
- Chasewater Strollers March 9, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers March 16, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers March 23, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Christmas Magic in Brownhills
Don’t forget that today and tomorrow (Saturday and Sunday 13-14th December 2014) – Brownhills will be hosting it’s first ever two-day Christmas market, with lots of other attractions for all the family from young to old.
[caption id="attachment_21595" align="alignleft" width="300"] Image supplied to David Evans by Vickie Heydon-Matterface[/caption] Continue reading
Don’t forget that this weekend – Saturday and Sunday 13-14th December 2014 – Brownhills will be hosting it’s first ever two-day Christmas market, with lots of other attractions for all the family from young to old.
Well, it’s going ahead – despite the negativity and naysayers, there are sufficient stalls now signed up to make the planned Christmas Market in Brownhills this year a reality. The organisers still have spaces for this two-day extravaganza, so if you’d like to join in the fun, get your application in sharpish!
I’m running this again as the Brownhills Town Centre Partnership are really trying to plug their Christmas Market project, and I wholly support them – it’s a cracking idea, but they need to attract as many stalls as possible.
[caption id="attachment_16905" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Just a normal day in Brownhills….[/caption] Continue reading
I’ve had the following press release in from Walsall Council, and I think this is a really, really good idea – a two-day Christmas market planned for Brownhills over the weekend of 13-14 December 2014, and the council are appealing for stallholders.