Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 30th - The delightful spring day evaporated late... March 31, 2015
- March 30th - I keep banging on about this, but it is rather... March 31, 2015
- March 29th - It was just an awfully uninspiring day. There were... March 30, 2015
- March 29th - The start of British Summertime, and out of the... March 30, 2015
- March 28th - Another type of life entirely, and one for the cat... March 28, 2015
- March 28th - Even on the greyest days, Brownhills has signs of... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Hands up, who knew there were still the ruins of a... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Sunset over the Tame Valley canal, looking from... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - This seems unusual to me - well developed Canada... March 28, 2015
- March 27th - Another afternoon escape, and I hit the canal... March 28, 2015
- March 26th - Love locks seem to be becoming a thing in the UK... March 27, 2015
- March 26th - It was a tough ride; the wind had been forged on... March 27, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you give a monkeys?
- Plea for family of deceased Caldmore man
- Sunday puzzle: Who's in this lineup?
- Mining the information
- As the dual carriageway came through
- Dabbling in Heroine
- September 1993 - A day to remember!
- What's this stuff about, then?
- The Wheatsheaf, Brownhills - what do we know?
- The other 'Wood: from the air...
- 2,182,289 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Have wheelie bin collections started in Brum yet? Asking for a pal 1 hour ago
- RT @ChronAliceDyer: Worrying scenes in Morrisons http://t.co/dlTLYcfjDi 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Christmas Magic in Brownhills
Don’t forget that today and tomorrow (Saturday and Sunday 13-14th December 2014) – Brownhills will be hosting it’s first ever two-day Christmas market, with lots of other attractions for all the family from young to old.
[caption id="attachment_21595" align="alignleft" width="300"] Image supplied to David Evans by Vickie Heydon-Matterface[/caption] Continue reading
Don’t forget that this weekend – Saturday and Sunday 13-14th December 2014 – Brownhills will be hosting it’s first ever two-day Christmas market, with lots of other attractions for all the family from young to old.
Well, it’s going ahead – despite the negativity and naysayers, there are sufficient stalls now signed up to make the planned Christmas Market in Brownhills this year a reality. The organisers still have spaces for this two-day extravaganza, so if you’d like to join in the fun, get your application in sharpish!
I’m running this again as the Brownhills Town Centre Partnership are really trying to plug their Christmas Market project, and I wholly support them – it’s a cracking idea, but they need to attract as many stalls as possible.
[caption id="attachment_16905" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Just a normal day in Brownhills….[/caption] Continue reading
I’ve had the following press release in from Walsall Council, and I think this is a really, really good idea – a two-day Christmas market planned for Brownhills over the weekend of 13-14 December 2014, and the council are appealing for stallholders.