Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 24th - First of the year for me, spotted on the riverbank... April 25, 2015
- April 24th - A long ride today. I had an early meeting in... April 25, 2015
- April 23rd - A waiting game. Still she patiently sits on her... April 23, 2015
- April 23rd - Stopped at the lights in Darlaston, I realised a... April 23, 2015
- That shrub... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - A spin around Stonnall on an errand on the way... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - I spotted this striking red and green shrub in a... April 23, 2015
- April 21st - A tradition, now, like the waste ground at South... April 21, 2015
- April 21st - Another bitingly cold morning, but in Mill Green,... April 21, 2015
- April 20th - And in Telford, all along the cycleways from... April 20, 2015
- April 20th - A shock this morning. I had a train to catch so... April 20, 2015
- April 19th - I still wasn’t feeling great, and added to which I... April 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- April 1994 - Industrialists at war with neighbour
- A historical query... can anyone help?
- Walsall Wood, 1881. A melting pot...
- Get with the programme: Shire Oak School opening day 1967
- St. George's community celebration at Walsall Wood FC on now!
- Anyone found some keys with USB drives attached in Shire Oak?
- Coronation chicken
- Aldridge Brownhills election hustings - on tonight!
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- Watch Walsall Wood play Heath Hayes at Oak Park this afternoon!
- 2,250,553 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- We'm explorering http://t.co/9CksizFFTT 34 minutes ago
- Speeding through http://t.co/Mc1a2cZcjS 44 minutes ago
- All that I'm good for is you http://t.co/pkuQuDmTHr 1 hour ago
- RT @SteveHames202: Greenhouse potatoes are flying along. http://t.co/JCoc6ClJx6 2 hours ago
- RT @SLATUKIP: Labour campaigners slam "vile abuse" from UKIP activists | Your Thurrock po.st/uIVxcr via @yourthurrock 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- China Crisis – Jean Walks In Fresh Fields
- China Crisis – Temptations Big Blue Eyes
- China Crisis – You Never See It
- China Crisis – Red Sails
- China Crisis – Are We A Worker
- China Crisis – African And White
- China Crisis – Christian - Extended Mix
- China Crisis – Some People I Know To Lead Fantastic Lives
- China Crisis – Feel To Be Driven Away
- China Crisis – No More Blue Horizons
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Children
Here’s a message I’ve had from a resident of Church Road in Brownhills – I don’t suppose I number many of the local yoots amongst the readership, but if by chance one is passing and reads this, stop being prats, OK?
Continue reading →
A few weeks ago, I featured the deeply impressive letter written by the (then) eleven-year old Matty Keating from Clayhanger, who is appealing for help to get a skate park for Clayhanger.
I’ve received an astoundingly impressive email from Matty Keating, who’s a young lad aged eleven from Clayhanger – like me when I was his age, he feels his age group are not being well catered for in the village and he’s campaigning for a skate park.
Following an incident this evening (Friday, 19th September 2014) a large amount of rumour has been circulating on local social media about the nature of a road traffic accident involving a horse-drawn vehicle on the Chester Road, at Lazy Hill, between Aldridge and Shire Oak.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
This just in today from Naomi Jones at Brownhills Library.
Continue reading →