Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 1st - Nice to see the cotoneaster going bright... October 2, 2015
- October 1st - Although the wonderful Indian summer continues,... October 2, 2015
- September 30th - Sadly, my morning photos came out terrible... September 30, 2015
- September 29th - But still, there’s colour. There aren’t many... September 30, 2015
- September 29th - Jockey Meadows and the surrounding farmland are... September 30, 2015
- September 28th - Nipping from Stonnall over to Walsall Wood on... September 29, 2015
- September 28th - Quite a find for me, and only the second time... September 29, 2015
- September 27th - On the canal near Newtown, Brownhills,... September 29, 2015
- September 27th - I caught a classic, sunny and misty autumn... September 29, 2015
- September 26th - Interested and fascinated to note that the... September 29, 2015
- September 26th - I enjoyed the Chase so much the day before, I... September 29, 2015
- September 25th - From Tixall, a stop for tea and cake, and then... September 29, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Train spotted
- The people in charge - in 1934
- Narrow gauge minded
- A true friend of Walsall
- Walsall Wood sadly no match for Hereford
- Withdrawal of 56 bus service: Latest news, and please sign the petition!
- A walk up Lichfield Road with Aer Reg
- The march of time
- Shire Oak Pub refurbishment starts next week!
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- 2,638,395 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Narrow gauge minded wp.me/pvAxA-73y via @brownhillsbob 4 hours ago
- Bollocks. Denis Healey One N. Extra E. I'll pick up the twat hat on the way out. 5 hours ago
- Using the death of Dennis Healy as an opportunity to make political capital shows just what a vile, shiftless wankweasel moonface Cameron is 5 hours ago
- RT @dazwright: I've seen Grand Central shopping center. I'm glad they retained the chewing gum covered floor from the Pallisades. £150m aut… 5 hours ago
- RT @Tringonometry: Lovely Indian food for tea with just one teensy exception: If you make it with filo pastry, you can't call it a fucking… 5 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers October 5, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers October 12, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers October 19, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Chasewater
There’s a change from the usual weekend schedule at the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills this week, with no live bands scheduled but rock discos happening both tonight (Friday 2nd October 2015) and tomorrow (Saturday 3rd October), with an added karaoke.
I note that Chasewater Railway volunteer, local blogger and top chap John Daft has issued an appeal on the railway museum blog to call for donations or copies of any press cuttings or pictures relating to the project that the public may have in their possession.
For some time now I’ve been promoting the brilliant parent and toddler walking and social group that takes place weekly at Chasewater – Chasewater Strollers, who continue to grow in number and last week got back to normal business at St. Anne’s in Chasetown.
Continue reading →
An interesting event is taking place this Saturday, 26th September 2015 at Chasewater, where the Chase Sailing Club (that’s the one on the north shore) will be sailing 60 or more boats to celebrate six decades afloat at the reservoir.
Continue reading →
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and there’s a couple of great acts on this weekend.
Just a quick heads up that this Sunday (20th September 2015), there’s to be an Autumn Fair at Chasewater – it runs from 12 noon until 4pm and features a variety of craft and food stalls for all to enjoy.
The live music and good times at Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills continues – and this week there’s a packed schedule with live music this evening, Friday 18th September 2015 from rock covers band ‘Fire’, starting 9pm.