Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 26th - Love locks seem to be becoming a thing in the UK... March 27, 2015
- March 26th - It was a tough ride; the wind had been forged on... March 27, 2015
- March 26th - I escaped work early, and despite a fearsome wind,... March 27, 2015
- March 25th - As it happened, I never got to a place where the... March 26, 2015
- March 25th - Cruising down the canal, a great sunset seemed to... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - Compression of the neck… herons are more and... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - From Fallings Heath, the twin sisters of... March 25, 2015
- March 24th - The plague of pink postboxes has spread to... March 25, 2015
- March 22nd - Minutes later, in the same ethereal half light,... March 24, 2015
- March 22nd - We’re in that interesting time of year again now... March 24, 2015
- March 22nd - I’m a big fan of Middleton Lakes, the former quarry... March 23, 2015
- March 22nd - Spotted just off Camp Lane, between Little Hay and... March 23, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- A local mining accident - can you help?
- The times they were a-changin'
- It's all about roots and wings
- In the swim
- Start me up!
- Music and movement
- A temperamental old lady
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- The infamous Pier Street - Elizabeth Hampton's memories of Brownhills
- Sunk island
- 2,173,079 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @ClarionSingers: Anti-Capitalist Roadshow, Birmingham 24 April tradartsteam.co.uk/ACR-Brum.html 9 hours ago
- RT @CGBPosts: Madonna getting pumped for the Rebel Heart Tour http://t.co/SXB1J3HFeV 9 hours ago
- presumably on top of his wardrobe next to his suitcases and wig box twitter.com/Mike_Fabricant… 9 hours ago
- It's all about roots and wings wp.me/pvAxA-69w via @BrownhillsBob 10 hours ago
- RT @theaardvark: Ah good. Glad to see the calls for a longer, more considered opinion on the co-pilot's culpability for the Germanwings cra… 11 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Not waving – Like Shooting A Fish In A Barrel
- Not waving – Enemies Of The People
- Not waving – Two-Way Mirror
- Not waving – Protect The Revolution
- Pye Corner Audio – One Time Pad
- Pye Corner Audio – Shared Secret Key
- Pye Corner Audio – Twisted Wire Pair
- Pye Corner Audio – Perfect Secrecy Forever
- Stephen Stills – Both Of Us (Bound To Lose)
- Stephen Stills – Anyway
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Chasewater SSSI
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm this evening, Monday 16th June 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm on Monday evening, 17th March 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm tonight (Thursday 13th February 2014) of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills.
a title=”” href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/hachidori/8373384498/”>
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – if you can make time, do pop along to the meeting this Thursday, 14th November 2013 Brownhills Common will benefit hugely from an active friends group…
Continue reading →
Walsall Council’s Countryside Services Manager Kevin Clements has been in touch – he wants me to let readers know that there’s now a booklet available for download, which details the work proposed for Brownhills Common, and he’s also written an interesting piece for the blog about the planned tasks ahead, and why they’re so important.
Continue reading →