Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 27th - Just on the canal bank between the Black Cock... August 27, 2014
- August 27th - A run out mid afternoon on an errand. I headed up... August 27, 2014
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - The day was better, I guess, by virtue of being... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - One thing that is good about a wet ride is that it... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - A wet, miserable bank holiday Monday. This was the... August 26, 2014
- August 24th - Aside from the motorcyclists, it was a lovely ride... August 25, 2014
- August 24th - Dam wall path, Chasewater, 8:24pm. Motorbike... August 25, 2014
- August 22nd - At the back of Brickyard Road in Aldridge is a... August 24, 2014
- deantheman: A week in #walsall 23rd August 2014 August 24, 2014
- August 23rd - I had to pop into Aldridge on an errand, and so I... August 23, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Come on down to Mutt Fest!
- Odds and sods
- A gift from Brian...
- This won't hurt - Images of St. Matthews Hospital, Burntwood
- Please help: New Road, what do we know?
- In the Middle
- Another glimpse into the past
- The Terrace Restaurant closes down
- Lorry accident in Brownhills in the 1970s - can anyone help?
- Down with the kids
- 1,633,340 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @pedalparity: Welcome to the shark tank cyclists - don't worry about the sharks, you are all wearing helmet and hiviz, what could possib… 1 hour ago
- RT @StarrOutlook: 25 British Cats Who Would Very Much Like To Come Home With You buzzfeed.com/hannahjewell/b… via @hcjewell @buzzfeed 1 hour ago
- RT @Crossrail: #Crossrail is taking part in @openhouselondon. Pre-book tickets from 10am on 1 September via our Eventbrite page. http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- RT @forthroadbridge: One of the best aerial pics we've seen! >> RT @marcmccolgan: My pic of the @forthroadbridge, rail bridge & new one htt… 1 hour ago
- RT @Independent: English children 'among the unhappiest in world' – behind Uganda and Romania ind.pn/1C5owTf http://t.co/mKvDWgt9Eq 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Mukta – Velvet Lotus - Hu-soul Remix
- Mukta – Fly 336 - Us3 Remix
- Scritti Politti – Perfect Way
- John Grant – Pale Green Ghosts
- R.E.M. – Hyena - 2011 - Remaster
- Beth Orton – Call me the Breeze
- Jesse Malin – Me and Julio Down By the School Yard
- Beth Orton – Whenever
- Tangerine Dream – A Whore in One (from the original soundtrack recording for 'Dead Solid Perfect")
- Bradley Gailey – Ah! Leah!
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: Chasewater SSSI
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm this evening, Monday 16th June 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be this Friday and Saturday.
Are you interested in wildlife, or maybe have a budding David Attenborough or Chris Packham in the family – wnt to bring out your inner Bill Oddie or Simon King – If so, Brownhills Common is the place to be on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th May 2014.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm on Monday evening, 17th March 2014 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm tonight (Thursday 13th February 2014) of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills.
a title=”” href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/hachidori/8373384498/”>
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – if you can make time, do pop along to the meeting this Thursday, 14th November 2013 Brownhills Common will benefit hugely from an active friends group…
Continue reading →
Walsall Council’s Countryside Services Manager Kevin Clements has been in touch – he wants me to let readers know that there’s now a booklet available for download, which details the work proposed for Brownhills Common, and he’s also written an interesting piece for the blog about the planned tasks ahead, and why they’re so important.
Continue reading →