Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 4th - Spring is really here. It’s not just the... March 5, 2015
- March 4th - A beautiful day, but still windy. The golden light... March 5, 2015
- March 3rd - I was quite lucky with this, too; also handheld. The... March 3, 2015
- March 3rd - Cold, windy. Horrid journeys to work, fast and fun... March 3, 2015
- March 2nd - Spotted in Darlaston in Victoria Park - is that a... March 3, 2015
- March 2nd - Fiddling with a next camera. After a brief... March 3, 2015
- March 1st - I noted with some curiosity that earlier that day,... March 2, 2015
- March 1st - On a distinctly un-springlike day, I headed into... March 2, 2015
- February 28th - Meanwhile, back in Brownhills, Silver Court... March 1, 2015
- February 28th - Another grey, dull day, with a worsening wind. I... March 1, 2015
- February 27th - I had to pop into Aldridge on my way home and... March 1, 2015
- February 27th - A lot of the history of Brownhills, Walsall Wood... March 1, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebuild it and they will come – a great post by Christine Howles
- Small increments
- Matters arising...
- Walsall Wood draw with The Mikes yet again!
- Chasewater... some news at last
- A lost line
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Bradford on Brownhills
- Walsall Woodstock two day music festival this weekend!
- December 1992 - Governors respond
- 2,122,183 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @the_no: Awww, bless Internet Explorer when you accidentally open it and it asks you if you want to make it your default browser. Mate. 22 minutes ago
- RT @PrimlyStable: . @edcox_ippr writes piece on transport in M'chester, Sheffield, Leeds and L'pool. Times illustrates it with pic of Notti… 22 minutes ago
- RT @WS7weather: WS7 weather report for Hammerwich, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills, Bloxwich and Pelsall areas . wp.me/p18lQi-1mb 1 hour ago
- RT @TheGilbertAlsop: @Erin_O_Connor I saw this in Brownhills High Street - does it make you home sick? http://t.co/V1ztvihQ8Q 1 hour ago
- Bike people with Di2 gears: if your battery is going flat quicky, check for damp in the bottom bracket junction 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Oliver Wakeman – Ljw
- Oliver Wakeman – From the Turn of a Card
- Gordon Giltrap – Fiona's Smile
- Gordon Giltrap – Moneyfacturing
- Gordon Giltrap – Secret Valentine
- Gordon Giltrap – The Kerry Dancers
- Gordon Giltrap – The Echoing Green / London
- Gordon Giltrap – Isabella's Wedding
- Gordon Giltrap – Prayer for Philippa
- Gordon Giltrap – The Lord's Seat
- Chasewater Strollers March 9, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers March 16, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers March 23, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Chasewater car show
I was saddened to receive yesterday from Chasewater Transport Show organiser Helen Borton, a copy of a mail she’s sent to Chasewater Park management, detailing some conflict within the park community over this popular free show – it doesn’t make pleasant reading.
Continue reading →
Today, it was the fifth annual Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, Helen Borton and co put on a wonderful event – There was the usual array of old, forgotten and beautiful motors, and although the poor ground conditions had put paid to the heavy commercial vehicles and arena, there was still loads to do and see.
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show today – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
Just a note to remind readers that it’s the Chasewater Transport Show this weekend – After a long winter, petrol heads are preparing to descend in their droves on Chasewater…
Continue reading →
The Chasewater Transport Show – the annual event I plug here relentlessly every year – seemed to be in doubt back at the end of January, after major sponsors pulled out. A search for new ones ensued, and Helen Borton, the organiser, has worked hard to locate commercial partners to support this wonderful event.
Worrying news reaches me regarding one of my favourite annual events at Chasewater. Helen Borton, organiser of the brilliant, and very well attended annual Chasewater Transport Show has announced that two of the show’s sponsors have pulled out, leaving her in the lurch, and without replacement sponsors, the show just cannot go ahead.
Continue reading →
Well, the day came, and as I always do I pottered up to Chasewater to kick a few tyres, dream a few dreams and ponder over the cars of my youth. I love the Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, … Continue reading →