Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 18th - From the Indian, back to the Indian summer.... September 19, 2014
- September 18th - Ah, Walsall. In how many ways do I love thee? I... September 19, 2014
- September 17th - Recently on Facebook there was some concern... September 19, 2014
- September 17th - The Indian summer continues. It’s very... September 19, 2014
- September 16th - We’re in a real Indian summer at the... September 16, 2014
- September 16th - There’s a shop opened up in the former... September 16, 2014
- stevieboy378: Total silence, apart from the birdsong. This... September 16, 2014
- September 15th - Returning to Birmingham via Snow Hill station,... September 15, 2014
- September 15th - I spent the afternoon in Droitwich. This piece... September 15, 2014
- September 14th - Back up on Cannock Chase for the first time in... September 15, 2014
- September 14th - The boating lake at Chasewater has been drained... September 15, 2014
- September 13th - I whizzed up to Walsall Wood in the morning on... September 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Serious accident between car and horse drawn cart near Stonnall
- Shire Oak to be refurbished
- Rare black swan seen at Chasewater
- Police appeal for witnesses to fatal road collision in Walsall Wood
- Brownhills police station set to close
- Urgent - Have you lost a Rottweiler dog on the Hussey Estate?
- Car accident in Brownhills on Saturday afternoon
- Cyclist hurt in Brownhills incident
- Ravens Court - Something is happening, but what?
- Scouting out the history
- 1,682,466 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @brownhillsdog: Cameron Translator. m.youtube.com/watch?feature=… 31 minutes ago
- RT @breechybaby: Our labour MP candidate John Fisher in Brownhills walsall #labour doorstep @JohnFisher_1 http://t.co/oHl0ihqSS1 41 minutes ago
- RT @breechybaby: Labour street stall in Brownhills walsall #labour doorstep http://t.co/1UJNhibXuR 42 minutes ago
- RT @PrimlyStable: The lack of desks on which to bang multiple heads is, doubtless, part of the conspiracy. 42 minutes ago
- RT @PrimlyStable: There are neither enough heads, nor enough desks, to cope with the "663,477 missing votes!" crowd. 42 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Kings of Leon – Fans
- Butcher Boy – Clockwork
- New Musik – Living By Numbers
- Seth Lakeman – Lady Of The Sea
- Mason Williams – All the Time
- Genesis – Turn It On Again
- Juliet Turner – Sorry To Say
- Butcher Boy – Carve a Pattern
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark – She's Leaving
- The Bluebells – Will She Always Be Waiting
- Chasewater Strollers September 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: charity
Don’t forget that this Saturday (6th September 2014) there’s a great music and entertainment charity event at the Shoulder of Mutton pub in Church Road, Brownhills.
Continue reading →
Local lady Susan Matthews has been in touch to ask if I’d let you readers know that there’s a great music and entertainment charity event coming up a week on Saturday (6th September 2014) at the Shoulder of Mutton pub in Church Road in Brownhills.
Continue reading →
There’s an interesting, fun-looking event taking place this Sunday (25th May 2014) at Chase Watersports Centre, at Chasewater – it’s a twelve hour continuous waterski event in aid of the Stephen’s Story appeal for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
This bank holiday weekend – Sunday 25th May and Monday 27th May 2014 – sees the annual Walsall Woodstock music and entertainment festival at the Horse and Jockey Pub, Walsall Wood.
Astrid van der Burgt from Brownhills Townswomen’s Guild writes to inform me that there’s a fashion and clothing event happening on Thursday 15th May 2014 at the Memorial Hall in Lichfield Road, Brownhills starting at 7:30pm and running until 10:30pm.
Continue reading →
What to do – a great charity football match yesterday at Oak Park in Walsall Wood; two fine match reports by local footy stalwarts Bill Shaw and the young David Evans, plus some great photos by the latter – nothing for it but to run both.
Blimey, it’s all going on this afternoon – as well as other events advertised here, there’s a great charity football match taking place at the Walsall Wood FC ground, Oak Park – kicking off at 3pm, when Shire Oak Saints Under 18s face the Shire Oak All Stars.
Continue reading →