Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 26th - Out late afternoon for a fast spin out to Hints via... April 27, 2015
- April 26th - Things that happen while you’re not looking. In the... April 27, 2015
- April 25th - The void in the canal embankment on the bend... April 27, 2015
- April 25th - A recovery day, mainly resting and pottering around... April 26, 2015
- April 24th - First of the year for me, spotted on the riverbank... April 25, 2015
- April 24th - A long ride today. I had an early meeting in... April 25, 2015
- April 23rd - A waiting game. Still she patiently sits on her... April 23, 2015
- April 23rd - Stopped at the lights in Darlaston, I realised a... April 23, 2015
- That shrub... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - A spin around Stonnall on an errand on the way... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - I spotted this striking red and green shrub in a... April 23, 2015
- April 21st - A tradition, now, like the waste ground at South... April 21, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Power cut in Walsall Wood
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 - bigger and better than ever!
- May 1994 - Sad loss of Terry Clarke
- A historical query... can anyone help?
- Walsall Wood, 1881. A melting pot...
- Walsall Wood finish season in style by beating Heath Hayes
- April 1994 - Industrialists at war with neighbour
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- Coronation chicken
- Aldridge Brownhills election hustings - on tonight!
- 2,253,854 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- .@leftferret I'm no Tory,no fan of Hague, but that's wrong. That's a man's reputation. You don't seem quite so voacal baout Janner or Smith? 1 hour ago
- .@leftferret Read it here tna.europarchive.org/20040216040105… 1 hour ago
- .@leftferret One of his last acts as sec. of state for Wales was to order the Waterhouse enquiry, which reported and is still available 1 hour ago
- .@leftferret you RTd this. You do realise it's utter rubbish, don't you? Hague was party leader then... twitter.com/demindblower/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @britainelects: Latest Ashcroft poll in Cannock Chase has Labour ahead. http://t.co/txt9c6RuNT 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Stone Roses For Piano – I Am The Resurrection
- Stone Roses For Piano – (Song For My) Sugar Spun Sister
- Stone Roses For Piano – Where Angels Play
- Stone Roses For Piano – Sally Cinnamon
- Stone Roses For Piano – Made Of Stone
- Stone Roses For Piano – Waterfall
- Stone Roses For Piano – I Wanna Be Adored
- Stone Roses For Piano – One Love
- Stone Roses For Piano – This Is The One
- Stone Roses For Piano – Elizabeth My Dear
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Bus Museum
This evening (21st February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.
I’m very, very late with this but today (17th August 2014) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold a running day celebrating 100 years of Guy busses. Continue reading →
I’m very, very late with this but today Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again when they hold their Annual July Open Day today (6th July 2014) in Shenstone Drive.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a ‘Models at the Museum’ event on today.
Aston Manor Road Transport Museum are currently gearing up for the coming season, and cordially invite you to their first event of 2014 – a ‘Running Day’, today (Sunday, 23rd March) – here the general public can pop in, take a ride on vintage busses, browse stalls of transport ephemera and have have a shufty around.
We’ve talked about Harpers busses here on the blog a lot over the years – many of us have fond memories of catching these distinctive green double deckers and coaches to popular local destinations, like Birmingham, Lichfield and Cannock.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair on today.
Continue reading →