Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 28th - Although summer is drawing to a close, some... August 29, 2014
- August 28th - A bit of a strange day. I wasn’t planning on... August 29, 2014
- August 27th - Just on the canal bank between the Black Cock... August 27, 2014
- August 27th - A run out mid afternoon on an errand. I headed up... August 27, 2014
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - The day was better, I guess, by virtue of being... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - One thing that is good about a wet ride is that it... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - A wet, miserable bank holiday Monday. This was the... August 26, 2014
- August 24th - Aside from the motorcyclists, it was a lovely ride... August 25, 2014
- August 24th - Dam wall path, Chasewater, 8:24pm. Motorbike... August 25, 2014
- August 22nd - At the back of Brickyard Road in Aldridge is a... August 24, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent - wallet lost in Brownhills
- Come on down to Mutt Fest!
- On Broadway - and I don't mean east Walsall
- A gift from Brian...
- Motorbike accident in Brownhills?
- Odds and sods
- Please help: New Road, what do we know?
- This won't hurt - Images of St. Matthews Hospital, Burntwood
- Important appeal: Did you know Michael Syrett?
- Brownhills School pupil mugged at knifepoint yesterday
- 1,635,893 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @_StephensStory: A quick reminder about Stephen's Story Fete taking place at The Wych Elm,Bridge Cross Road ,Burntwood .It starts... htt… 4 minutes ago
- RT @Tringonometry: Threat level: three feet high and rising #delasoultweet 5 minutes ago
- RT @mickysix6: More easy Wartime recipes wp.me/p4evrP-13c 6 minutes ago
- RT @Pheaseylabour: Embarrassing when a local #walsall councillor makes such an error - pheaseylabour.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/chr… @WMLabour 9 minutes ago
- RT @Twitflup: The greediest man in Iran is Ayatollah Pies. 10 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: Burglary
Please be on the lookout for this somewhat distinctive Ford Focus RS car which was stolen from Shire Ridge in Walsall Wood in the early hours of this morning.
I notice in the last week or so several reports of attempted and possible distraction burglary incidents in Walsall – the most recent report seems to have occurred yesterday – please, if you have and elderly family friends or neighbours, please do advise them to take care, and never buy goods and services at the door.
Yet again, the brilliant Shire Oak group on Facebook draws my attention to crime in the area; this time a distraction burglary in Shire Oak yesterday afternoon (Friday, 25th April 2014).
The ever useful Shire Oak group on Facebook has warned again of an unpleasant and worrying house burglary in Shire Oak – I can’t help thinking these incidents seem to be on the rise of late. Continue reading →
Worrying news reaches me from Howdles Lane, Brownhills, up on the A5 – Karen Higgins has dropped me a line to say her home was burgled in the early hours of Sunday Morning, 9th Feruary 2014.
Following the recent car break-in at Shire Oak Close, I asked West Midlands Police for a statement – communications officer Nicky Biddlestone was good enough to supply one, and I present it here
Continue reading →
Oh dear – it seems the there’s been another theft from a car up at Shire Oak Close, opposite the Shire Oak Pub – Debbie Etches from the Shire Oak group on Facebook posted the following yesterday (Thursday, 21st November 2013)