Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 31st - ‘Why the long face, mate?’... September 1, 2014
- August 31st - It was a gorgeous afternoon - sunny, warm, with... September 1, 2014
- August 30th - From the top of Shire Oak heading into Rushall, I... August 31, 2014
- August 30th - I don’t go to Shire Oak Park nearly enough.... August 31, 2014
- August 30th - This has me flummoxed, and quite, quite furious to... August 30, 2014
- August 29th - Never seen anything quite like this before. I was... August 30, 2014
- August 28th - Although summer is drawing to a close, some... August 29, 2014
- August 28th - A bit of a strange day. I wasn’t planning on... August 29, 2014
- August 27th - Just on the canal bank between the Black Cock... August 27, 2014
- August 27th - A run out mid afternoon on an errand. I headed up... August 27, 2014
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- These are not well-to-do folk...
- Looking for Brenda Pitt, please
- Urgent - wallet lost in Brownhills
- Brownhills School Awards Day, November 1988
- In Deed
- Get with the programme: Shire Oak School opening day 1967
- Shed burglaries in Shire Oak overnight: did you see anything?
- On the cut
- Woodmen fail to dent Stafford Rangers
- Aldridge Charity Cricket Match and Barbecue this afternoon!
- 1,643,012 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @No1LindaMason: Grandma`s footsteps wp.me/pKp3x-16W via @ThePlasticHippo 53 minutes ago
- RT @No1LindaMason: Ringing home wp.me/p2qnQW-ml via @wordpressdotcom 53 minutes ago
- RT @kincowbag: changing facesface of Mykacoon 12~24 weeks. via #BeFunky http://t.co/0WCMwD1Yab 56 minutes ago
- RT @theaardvark: Calvin & Muad'Dib - Philisophical musings from The One and his pet tiger. (Dune / Calvin mashup) aard.at/1w1bPEP 57 minutes ago
- RT @calvellicious: 5 yr old's breakfast request: "granola with yoghurt and honey" (one for @Highgatemums) 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
- Chasewater Strollers September 8, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 15, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market October 5, 2014 at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: Burglary
Terri Fallon Nicholls from Lichfield Road in Shire Oak has been in touch today regarding the fact that her shed, and that of a near neighbour were burgled in the early hours of Saturday, 30th August 2014.
Please be on the lookout for this somewhat distinctive Ford Focus RS car which was stolen from Shire Ridge in Walsall Wood in the early hours of this morning.
I notice in the last week or so several reports of attempted and possible distraction burglary incidents in Walsall – the most recent report seems to have occurred yesterday – please, if you have and elderly family friends or neighbours, please do advise them to take care, and never buy goods and services at the door.
Yet again, the brilliant Shire Oak group on Facebook draws my attention to crime in the area; this time a distraction burglary in Shire Oak yesterday afternoon (Friday, 25th April 2014).
The ever useful Shire Oak group on Facebook has warned again of an unpleasant and worrying house burglary in Shire Oak – I can’t help thinking these incidents seem to be on the rise of late. Continue reading →
Worrying news reaches me from Howdles Lane, Brownhills, up on the A5 – Karen Higgins has dropped me a line to say her home was burgled in the early hours of Sunday Morning, 9th Feruary 2014.
Following the recent car break-in at Shire Oak Close, I asked West Midlands Police for a statement – communications officer Nicky Biddlestone was good enough to supply one, and I present it here
Continue reading →