Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 22nd - Spotted in Darlaston after a tipoff by [Howmuch?]... October 23, 2014
- October 22nd - In the offices of Smarm, Smarm, Bignob and... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - I was lamenting a couple of days ago that the... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - A dreadful wind and threatening rain menaced me... October 22, 2014
- October 20th - Oh my goodness this is clever, but I’ve... October 21, 2014
- October 20th - I had to pop into Walsall Wood on my way home, so... October 21, 2014
- October 19th- a busy, fraught and not terribly productive day, I... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - Certainly seeing that family with five cygnets... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - In Pelsall to meet a pal for lunch, I spotted the... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - I came back from Shenstone just as darkness was... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - The morning commute was damp, and a little... October 20, 2014
- October 16th - I’ve come to the conclusion there’s... October 20, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- The Rovers return...
- Stolen Landrover - please keep an eye out, folks
- A Christmas market for Brownhills?
- Wood 'n' heart - a new book out now!
- Chasewater: here's why the water is low
- Brownhills Bonfire 2014 - can you help with pallets?
- At silly mid on
- Hunting Lodge
- Be vigilant: Nasty burglary in Brownhills last Sunday
- Walsall Wood own Sphinx
- 1,749,184 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @ianrobo1: “@RealADGoldberg: Farewell to Saleem's - and maybe the Balti Belt too adriangoldberg.com” excellent piece about changing … 51 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking Subterraneans: brownhillsbob.tumblr.com/post/100706858… 1 hour ago
- #365daysofbiking Ook! ift.tt/1wpzajB 1 hour ago
- RT @DailyMirror: Lord Freud's war on disabled people even worse than his words mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/l… http://t.co/U01NXvDzDc 2 hours ago
- RT @StarrOutlook: Men in bondage gear spotted spanking each other on country lane mirr.im/1pzrmYh 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Bonita Clayton
Sorry this is very short notice, but Bonita Clayton, from Brownhills Community Association has asked me to alert readers to a couple of healthcare related meetings going on today.
Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch, asking me to let you all know that tomorrow, Saturday 5th April 2014, there will be a special event at the Activities Centre, to celebrate the annual reopening of the Brownhills Community Association Gardening Club.
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me have a copy of their March-April 2014 newsletter, asking me if I’d share it on the blog for readers to peruse – of course, that’s no problem at all. Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me have a copy of their current newsletter, asking me if I’d share it on the blog for readers to peruse – of course, that’s no problem at all.
Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me know that their recent fundraising event for Macmillan went very well indeed, and asked if I could thank all those who took part. It is, of course, my … Continue reading →
Further to yesterday’s plug for the Brownhills Wilkinson Macmillan Coffee Morning Event, Bonita Clayton and Eamonn Regan from Brownhills Community Association have been in touch to point out they have an event planned as part of the same fundraising campaign.
Continue reading →
We all know what it’s like – they’re off school for 2 days and already bored Well, there’s no need for the kids to be moping around the house and getting under your feet this summer – there are plenty of activities going on locally to keep them busy.