Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 21st - Laburnum, or golden chain is one of the most... May 22, 2015
- May 20th - I’m intrigued by these deep yellow poppies, which... May 21, 2015
- May 20th - I had reservations about the fate of the Kings Hill... May 21, 2015
- May 19th - Most of the day, the weather was dynamic. Sun, rain,... May 19, 2015
- May19th - I set off in reasonable weather. The coos of Jockey... May 19, 2015
- May 18th - At Clayhanger on the canal, in a much more temperate... May 19, 2015
- May 18th - Ah, so commence the annual cygnet search. On the way... May 19, 2015
- May 17th - Only a short ride today, as my stomach was bad and I... May 18, 2015
- May 16th - Everybody go home, I’ve found the king of the... May 18, 2015
- May 16th - Second day running with a decent ride, although the... May 18, 2015
- May 15th - I was pleased to note while in Birmingham that a... May 18, 2015
- May 15th - Springtime canal cycling. I got 99 problems, and most... May 18, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Travellers pitch up at Oak Park
- Great news - missing Walsall teenager found safe and well
- Urgent police appeal: Please help find missing Walsall teenager
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 - a free spirit
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- Oak Park: this doesn't smell right
- Join the adventure - try Scouting this Saturday!
- Police appeal: Please help find missing Walsall Wood teenager
- Walsall Woodstock two day music festival this weekend!
- Walsall Wood 1871 Inclosure
- 2,311,791 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @OreoSpeedwagon_: My mother has taught me to be exactly who I want to be and would tell anyone who tried to control her to fuck off. ht… 1 hour ago
- I must say, after a week of being run ragged, nice to watch someone else arguing on FB and not me 1 hour ago
- RT @catnip: @paradisecircus http://t.co/kT9xuDi5PM 1 hour ago
- RT @ladyhaja: Genuine LOL http://t.co/C4XZn04LPB 1 hour ago
- RT @66usual: @BrownhillsBob @abesoddworld FB at it's worst. Hate mobs. Flaming torches. Targeting kids. Vile. This country hates children. … 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers May 25, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: Bonita Clayton
Sorry this is very short notice, but Bonita Clayton, from Brownhills Community Association has asked me to alert readers to a couple of healthcare related meetings going on today.
Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch, asking me to let you all know that tomorrow, Saturday 5th April 2014, there will be a special event at the Activities Centre, to celebrate the annual reopening of the Brownhills Community Association Gardening Club.
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me have a copy of their March-April 2014 newsletter, asking me if I’d share it on the blog for readers to peruse – of course, that’s no problem at all. Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me have a copy of their current newsletter, asking me if I’d share it on the blog for readers to peruse – of course, that’s no problem at all.
Continue reading →
Bonita Clayton from Brownhills Community Association has been in touch to let me know that their recent fundraising event for Macmillan went very well indeed, and asked if I could thank all those who took part. It is, of course, my … Continue reading →
Further to yesterday’s plug for the Brownhills Wilkinson Macmillan Coffee Morning Event, Bonita Clayton and Eamonn Regan from Brownhills Community Association have been in touch to point out they have an event planned as part of the same fundraising campaign.
Continue reading →
We all know what it’s like – they’re off school for 2 days and already bored Well, there’s no need for the kids to be moping around the house and getting under your feet this summer – there are plenty of activities going on locally to keep them busy.