Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 30th - This has me flummoxed, and quite, quite furious to... August 30, 2014
- August 29th - Never seen anything quite like this before. I was... August 30, 2014
- August 28th - Although summer is drawing to a close, some... August 29, 2014
- August 28th - A bit of a strange day. I wasn’t planning on... August 29, 2014
- August 27th - Just on the canal bank between the Black Cock... August 27, 2014
- August 27th - A run out mid afternoon on an errand. I headed up... August 27, 2014
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - The day was better, I guess, by virtue of being... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - One thing that is good about a wet ride is that it... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - A wet, miserable bank holiday Monday. This was the... August 26, 2014
- August 24th - Aside from the motorcyclists, it was a lovely ride... August 25, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent - wallet lost in Brownhills
- Brownhills School Awards Day, November 1988
- Come on down to Mutt Fest!
- On Broadway - and I don't mean east Walsall
- Walsall Wood battle Stafford Rangers in FA Cup match this afternoon
- Motorbike accident in Brownhills?
- A gift from Brian...
- Looking for D.I. Sims?
- Walsall Wood 1871 Inclosure
- Brownhills School pupil mugged at knifepoint yesterday
- 1,637,389 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- SUSSEXCOASTER – Lemon Jelly Breezeblock Mix 4 12.08.02 BBC Radio 1
- Neil Halstead – Driving with Bert
- Neil Halstead – Two Stones In My Pocket
- Neil Halstead – Seasons
- Neil Halstead – The Finer Points Of Flying
- Neil Halstead – Baby, I Grew You a Beard
- Neil Halstead – A Gentle Heart
- Neil Halstead – Spinning for Spoonie
- Neil Halstead – Queen Bee
- Neil Halstead – Sometimes The Wheels
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: Bill Shaw
Walsall Wood FC continued their fightback on Saturday afternoon (23rd August 2014), beating Causeway United 2-1 with some entertaining, competent football that really does mark a return to form. Continue reading →
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 16th August 2014) saw Walsall Wood face Heath Hayes at Oak Park, in a hotly anticipated FA Cup match – this is always a bit of a notorious pairing, and the blog football correspondent Bill Shaw was, as ever, in attendance to watch the flare-ups and cheer on the local lads.
On Wednesday evening (13th August 2014), Walsall Wood FC faced Continental Star at Dales Lane, and after a rum start to the season, the Woodmen seem to be slowly rediscovering their lost mojo.
<a><img src="http://brownhillsbob.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/bu8tccuiuaavehx-large.jpg?w=300" alt="Bu8TccuIUAAvehX.jpg-large" width="300" height="168" class="aligncenter size-medium wp-image-19960" /></a> Continue reading →
Walsall Wood FC travelled to Alvechurch yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 9th August 2014), and returned beaten one goal to nil following a match in which both teams were closely matched. Continue reading →
Last Tuesday evening (5th August 2014), Walsall Wood FC faced Tipton Town at Oak Park, and yet another middling match from the boys from the Wood, who seem to be on a bit of a grim patch at the moment.
Continue reading →
Yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 2nd August 2014), Walsall Wood FC faced Quorn FC at Oak Park, and this time, it was a 1-1 draw – it’s good to see Bill Shaw back at the reporting desk as I hear he’s not been too well – best wishes old chap.
Continue reading →
A pleasant summer’s evening match at Oak Park on Tuesday (29th July 2014) saw visiting Romulus beaten in a hard fought match by the Boys from the Wood, a game free of the unfortunate intemperance that coloured their match on the previous Saturday. Continue reading →