Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 3rd - Further on, and caught in a very grey moment,... September 4, 2015
- September 3rd - I took to the canal on the way home, and... September 4, 2015
- September 2nd - As I squelched past Jockey Meadows, I stopped to... September 4, 2015
- September 2nd - Like most people, I’m holding out for an Indian... September 4, 2015
- September 1st - And when I say frenetic, I mean frenetic. Look... September 2, 2015
- September 1st - Today, for the first time in ages, I had to go... September 2, 2015
- August 31st - I rode out via Canwell and Middleton to Middleton... September 1, 2015
- August 31st - Couldn’t stay in on August Bank Holiday Monday,... August 31, 2015
- August 30th - This time of year is mostly about fruits, and this... August 31, 2015
- August 30th - A grey day, but I needed a ride. It’s been a few... August 31, 2015
- August 29th - My apologies to the toad-phobics, but I had to... August 30, 2015
- August 29th - A late rove around Brownhills and I just missed... August 30, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Flytipping morons strike again
- One little Spark is all it takes...
- Rare bike stolen from Aldridge - police issue more CCTV images
- Warning - Ogley Road partially closed at High Street junction from next Monday
- Get your music fix at the Chase Inn tonight and all weekend...
- I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation
- Major road closes this Sunday for 7 weeks: be prepared
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Flytipping scum plaguing Brownhills
- Marching on
- 2,574,228 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @MrsStephenFry: Time to accept our very fortunate position in the world and welcome these refugees. With disproportionate wealth comes h… 8 hours ago
- RT @Peter_Barker: Just realised it's the Abbots Bromley Horn Dance on Monday. (Monday after the first Sunday after the 4th September) Hope … 8 hours ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: For the record,I dont find being called a "Jew" offensive.Either way,I'm using a lot of hand gestures,saying 'khkhkh' a l… 8 hours ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: exhibit A: http://t.co/ZIpnknpYrZ 8 hours ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: My refugee tweeting has brought out the trolls the way Best Buy brings out the crazy shoppers on Black Friday. 8 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers September 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 21, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: appeal
Today, I’ve received a worrying report of another indecent exposure incident in Brownhills, which follows on from the one a couple of weeks ago that occurred out at Highbridges – I’m told this incident occurred on or near the Parade in Brownhills.
The following press release has just been issued by West Midland Police, in regard to the appeal for missing Bloxwich lady Susan Whiting – I make no comment upon it and ask readers to take care and be respectful on social media regarding the matter.
Continue reading →
I make no apologies for running yet another appeal, this time from West Midlands Police, who are currently very concerned for the welfare of Bloxwich resident Susan Whiting, who has Down’s Syndrome.
Sad news from the Lichfield & Hatherton Canal Restoration Trust who have had some of their equipment stolen following a break-in to their compound last Friday night (14th August 2015).
Worrying news reaches me of an indecent exposure incident on the Pelsall/Lichfield Road at Highbridges this morning (Friday 7th August 2015), when two ladies on their way to work at the council depot were subject to an indecent exposure incident.
Yesterday (Wednesday 5th August 2015) there was a nasty traffic accident at the Spring Cottage junction on the A461 Lichfield Road at Shelfield, in which an elderly lady was seriously hurt.
Sorry to say Bill Shaw is still convalescing from his recent illness and was unable to attend yesterday’s (1st August 2015) away match at Ellesmere Rangers, which by all accounts was a bit of a stinker.
Continue reading →