Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - The day was better, I guess, by virtue of being... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - One thing that is good about a wet ride is that it... August 26, 2014
- August 25th - A wet, miserable bank holiday Monday. This was the... August 26, 2014
- August 24th - Aside from the motorcyclists, it was a lovely ride... August 25, 2014
- August 24th - Dam wall path, Chasewater, 8:24pm. Motorbike... August 25, 2014
- August 22nd - At the back of Brickyard Road in Aldridge is a... August 24, 2014
- deantheman: A week in #walsall 23rd August 2014 August 24, 2014
- August 23rd - I had to pop into Aldridge on an errand, and so I... August 23, 2014
- August 22nd - The sun came out, and whilst riding over Anchor... August 23, 2014
- August 22nd - It was an odd day at work, after a very early... August 23, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- A gift from Brian...
- Odds and sods
- Saving Sandfields - August meeting tonight
- Class of… when, and who?
- Car stolen from Shire Ridge - keep an eye out folks
- Woodmen battle to a draw at Stourport
- The return of The Clayhanger Kid - book signing tomorrow!
- Scenes from the Clayhanger Kid
- Lorry accident in Brownhills in the 1970s - can anyone help?
- The Terrace Restaurant closes down
- 1,632,161 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @cox_tom: The official term for a mouse being carried horizontally by a cat, in front of their mouth, is a "mousetache". 52 minutes ago
- RT @TheRightArticle: "Cameron's Scotland visit presents problem for the no campaign" feedly.com/e/vk18NijI Cameron's visit anywhere pres… 53 minutes ago
- RT @saatchi_gallery: The Rainbow Mosque in Shiraz, Iran has stainedglass windows pouring splashes of colour into the already vibrant space … 54 minutes ago
- RT @NOT_MOTD: You know it's going badly when Sandwell Ladies are trolling you on Twitter. http://t.co/HvuYLOrdR4 55 minutes ago
- RT @JasnaBadzak: And #UKIP fool of the day us #Farage - conspiracy people, conspiracy @SLATUKIP @Dubdanu @WomenDefyUKIP @Samsoprano30 http:… 56 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Lemon Jelly – In The Bath
- Pete Townshend – Save It For Later (Bonus Track)
- Matthew Sweet – Save It For Later
- Public Service Broadcasting – Elfstendentocht - Pt. 1
- R.E.M. – Belong
- The Beat – Save It for Later
- R.E.M. – At My Most Beautiful
- Butcher Boy – Girls Make Me Sick
- Carpenters – Happy
- Matthew Sweet – Trouble
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: Anchor Bridge
I’m running this request again for signatures to the online petition for pedestrian crossings in Shire Oak following the sad death of Jack Garrington – if you haven’t signed, please do.
Since the tragic, awful death of 12 year old Jack Garrington on the Chester Road, Shire Oak last Thursday, 10th April 2014, many Brownhills folk and parents of kids attending Shire Oak from further afield have not only paid tribute to Jack, but also want to join together to improve road safety in the area.
Following the tragic, heart-rending death of 12 year old Jack Garrington on the Chester Road, Shire Oak on Thursday, Brownhills has been in a state of shock – many locals have paid tribute to the young lad, floral tributes have been laid at the scene and it’s fair to say that a perceptible air of sadness has prevailed locally.
Continue reading →
This afternoon, Thursday 10th April 2014, there’s been a serious accident involving a child and a lorry in Brownhills – sadly, the 12 year old involved has died at the scene.
Continue reading →
This afternoon, Thursday 10th April 2014, there’s been aserious accident involving a child and a lorry in Brownhills.
Please help if you can with the sad case of a lost dog – Weston went missing yesterday evening from the new flats in Brownhills by Anchor Bridge, Brownhills. His owners are missing the little chap dreadfully, please keep an eye out.
From reports on Twitter and Facebook, it seems there’s been a nasty accident in Brownhills near the Anchor Bridge Junction tonight (30th September 2013), between a car and a motorbike.
Continue reading →