Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 5th - Without a functioning rail service, there was no... December 6, 2013
- December 5th - It wasn’t a great day for train travel in... December 6, 2013
- December 4th - Also in South Wigston, a postie’s bike. I... December 4, 2013
- December 4th - I was in Leicester again, but on a better day.... December 4, 2013
- December 4th - Circumstances appear to have dictated that sadly,... December 4, 2013
- December 3rd - An evening ride up to Walsall Wood had me... December 3, 2013
- December 3rd - A better day today. The bug had receded, and I... December 3, 2013
- December 2nd - Still unwell, I had important stuff to attend to... December 3, 2013
- December 1st - I swung past St. James Church in Brownhills to... December 2, 2013
- December 1st - First of all, my apologies. On my main blog I... December 2, 2013
- November 30th - Brownhills has been spoiled rotten this year by... November 30, 2013
- November 30th - A terrible day beset by daft problems, but... November 30, 2013
Top Posts & Pages
- Walsall Wood FC unexpectedly back in the game - this Saturday!
- New local history book out soon!
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Fist of Glory, fists of rage
- Woodmen no match for Tulips
- Local quiz 1
- Small increments
- Keep out of Cotterill's road...
- What's this stuff about, then?
- The end and the beginning
- 1,025,859 hits
- 2013 Aldridge Andy Dennis bike cam Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Countryside Services cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood Graham Evans history Lichfield Lichfield District Council Lichfield Mercury local blogs Local History Local politics Memories of Brownhills Past Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Ogley Hay Old maps Ordnance Survey Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Reservoir Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Social Services Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Housing Group Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @HollyReeves__: @tgoldsworthy1 every day you should thank the Holy Spirit that you have never lived in Brownhills 2 hours ago
- RT @No1LindaMason: Follow Mandela's example, and roar with laughter at all this rightwing fawning | Marina Hyde gu.com/p/3y2f5/tw via … 3 hours ago
- Walsall Wood FC unexpectedly back in the game - this Saturday! wp.me/pvAxA-4mJ via @BrownhillsBob 3 hours ago
- RT @No1LindaMason: Misrepresentation of stats -More than half welcome plans to close Walsall Museum ianshires.mycouncillor.org.uk/2013/12/06/mor… via @walsalllibd… 3 hours ago
- RT @drlangtry_girl: Nelson Mandela’s Death Should Breathe New Life into PR mediabistro.com/prnewser/nelso… | Oh PR, go home, you're drunk & your k… 4 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Stuff Jimm Rennie Does
- 150 great things about the Underground
- Getting There
- Atomic Spin
- Neil Cowley Trio – Rooster Was A Witness
- Neil Cowley Trio – Lament
- Neil Cowley Trio – La Porte
- Neil Cowley Trio – Hope Machine
- Neil Cowley Trio – The Face Of Mount Molehill
- Neil Cowley Trio – Distance by Clockwork
- Neil Cowley Trio – Fable
- Neil Cowley Trio – Skies Are Rare
- Neil Cowley Trio – Rooster Was A Witness
- Neil Cowley Trio – Meyer
Tag Archives: Always Red Events
I notice that this Sunday, 4th November 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events.
The inaugural event last June was a whole bunch of fun and I enjoyed it immensely. This one promises to be even better, so why not get down there and join in the fun?
I’ll leave the organisers to tell you all about it. I’ll certainly be checking it out…
Continue reading →
From the canal festival, I spun up to Chasewater to check out the vintage event – We’ll Meet Again. I wasn’t sure what to expect with it – I’d found the Jubilee Shindig at the same venue rather lacklustre, if … Continue reading →
I notice that today, Sunday, the 24th June 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events. It seems like a rather fun thing, and you can do Brownhills Canal Festival on … Continue reading →
I notice that this Sunday, the 24th June 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events. It seems like a rather fun thing, and you can do Brownhills Canal Festival on … Continue reading →