Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 26th - After the wet, grey and unpleasant morning, it... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Spotted in a works bike rack, this fine steed. A... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Yet another wet, miserable commute, and I feel I... November 26, 2015
- November 25th - Another good one for Bob’s big book of bizarre... November 25, 2015
- November 25th - Spotted on a damp Darlaston canal towpath just... November 25, 2015
- November 24th - Working very late, I returned sapped of mental... November 25, 2015
- November 23rd - it’s been a while coming this year, but a hard... November 24, 2015
- November 23rd - It was a bitterly cold morning - or at least, it... November 24, 2015
- November 22nd - A run around Brownhills and up to Chasewater on... November 23, 2015
- November 22nd - Time for a warning to local cyclists again.The... November 23, 2015
- November 21st - A late spin around Brownhills after a long day,... November 23, 2015
- November 20th - Spotted in Victoria Park, Darlaston, toadstools... November 23, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- 2,784,129 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @ajrobinson75: The brownHILLS have eyes #LancashireFilmsorTV 5 hours ago
- RT @Classic_picx: British rock group The Stone Roses have announced they are to tour again. Pictured here in 2013. https://t.co/Ag5HTsPI6U 13 hours ago
- RT @IanDunt: For the record, any uni inviting Hopkins deserves to be embarrassed. You're not LBC. You're a centre of academic study. Have s… 13 hours ago
- And remember, most of all, I'm... https://t.co/PfomydhSCy 13 hours ago
- And that's because https://t.co/n6xJTYuqBO 13 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers November 30, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Aldridge
Here’s a very late one just in courtesy of Linda Mason: Rosie’s There’s a Christmas Gif Fair on today in Aldridge, in aid of Rosie’s Helping Hands Charity – It takes place from 11pm to 4pm at Aldridge Compass Suites.
I’m pleased to noted that the project to start a community cinema at Aldridge Youth Theatre is a continuing success, and Saturday afternoon screenings return today.
Following my request for information to make a list of local Remembrance events, I can again share with readers a list of local Remembrance services taking place locally this Remembrance Sunday, 8th November 2015.
This is just a quick request for help – in the past couple of years, we have crowdsourced from readers a list of local Remembrance parades and events taking place throughout the area, that was popular and useful to many of the readership.
West Midlands Police have this morning issued a statement about the bike theft from the Shell Petrol Station in Northgate, Aldridge featured here yesterday, together with more detail and further images of the suspect and vehicle.
Can I please ask readers to be on the lookout for the above Santa Cruz Nomad bike, stolen from the Shell petrol station on Northgate at around 5:45pm on Thursday, 20th August 2015?
There’s currently a Dalek invasion happening at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge where the wheeled Who-botherers will be entertaining visitors and scaring the staff all day today (Sunday 23rd August 2015) from 10:30am until late afternoon.