Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 31st - ‘Why the long face, mate?’... September 1, 2014
- August 31st - It was a gorgeous afternoon - sunny, warm, with... September 1, 2014
- August 30th - From the top of Shire Oak heading into Rushall, I... August 31, 2014
- August 30th - I don’t go to Shire Oak Park nearly enough.... August 31, 2014
- August 30th - This has me flummoxed, and quite, quite furious to... August 30, 2014
- August 29th - Never seen anything quite like this before. I was... August 30, 2014
- August 28th - Although summer is drawing to a close, some... August 29, 2014
- August 28th - A bit of a strange day. I wasn’t planning on... August 29, 2014
- August 27th - Just on the canal bank between the Black Cock... August 27, 2014
- August 27th - A run out mid afternoon on an errand. I headed up... August 27, 2014
- August 26th - In the backlanes between Stonnall and Shenstone... August 26, 2014
- August 26th - Even on a grim, grey day, Wall still has a... August 26, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- These are not well-to-do folk...
- Looking for Brenda Pitt, please
- Urgent - wallet lost in Brownhills
- Brownhills School Awards Day, November 1988
- Get with the programme: Shire Oak School opening day 1967
- Shed burglaries in Shire Oak overnight: did you see anything?
- On the cut
- Aldridge Charity Cricket Match and Barbecue this afternoon!
- Woodmen fail to dent Stafford Rangers
- In Deed
- 1,641,652 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking A cute ass: ift.tt/W1spaK 6 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Short but beautiful: ift.tt/1wYppgA 6 hours ago
- RT @BklynMiddleton: My personal favorite leaked nudes: #Klimt twitter.com/ImranGarda/sta… http://t.co/OvlQBbd7mX 6 hours ago
- RT @TonyClewes: Man about town http://t.co/CtAeMi6rul 7 hours ago
- RT @paullewismoney: Ministers let energy companies wriggle out of paying £12 fuel rebate to 2m households after promising it to all http://… 7 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market September 7, 2014 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
- Chasewater Strollers September 8, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 15, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Craft & Farmers Market October 5, 2014 at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Monthly craft & farmers market run by Bohemian Bunty http://br ownhillsbob.com/2014/04/17/new-craft-and-farmers-market-coming-soon-to-chas ewater/ https://www.facebook.com/events/663879640343062
Tag Archives: Accident
At 12:50am, Sunday 10th August 2014, there was a hit and run incident in Brownhills West, in which a white van hit two men on the pavement – West Midlands Police are appealing for witnesses.
Seeing social media reports about a car accident in which a couple of lads may have been hurt after midnight last night (9-10th August 2014) in the Wilkin Road area of Brownhills West. Continue reading →
There’s been some interest in a car accident that occurred on Saturday afternoon in Brownhills – official detail is scant and somewhat contradictory, but yesterday evening I spotted this press release from West Midlands Ambulance Service (WMAS).
Continue reading →
I’ve just had this enquiry in from long time reader and friend of the blog Scott Littleton – who’s had a bit of bad luck last weekend – It seems that on Saturday afternoon last (28th June 2014) a mystery car collided with Scott’s and fled the scene.
There’s been a nasty accident in Brownhills during rush hour this evening (17th June 2014), when a car and motorcycle were in collision at the junction of Chase Road and an industrial estate access road.
Continue reading →
I’m running this request again for signatures to the online petition for pedestrian crossings in Shire Oak following the sad death of Jack Garrington – if you haven’t signed, please do.
Since the tragic, awful death of 12 year old Jack Garrington on the Chester Road, Shire Oak last Thursday, 10th April 2014, many Brownhills folk and parents of kids attending Shire Oak from further afield have not only paid tribute to Jack, but also want to join together to improve road safety in the area.