Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 28th - At Clayhanger, the Mallard family that numbered four... May 29, 2015
- May 28th - I came past Jockey Meadows in the early evening on my... May 29, 2015
- May 27th - He was there again, the cat I notice a lot in the... May 29, 2015
- May 27th - I guess a lost balloon is a reflection on the sadness... May 29, 2015
- May 26th - Around the corner, the new housing development at... May 26, 2015
- May 26th - I had cause to visit Walsall Wood on my way home, on... May 26, 2015
- May 25th - On the Plants Brook/New Hall Valley cycle route NCN... May 26, 2015
- May 25th - I’ve found a little oasis I never realised existed,... May 26, 2015
- madoldbaggage: Spring flowers etc this bank holiday weekend at... May 25, 2015
- May 24th - The wildflowers and blossom are wonderful this year.... May 25, 2015
- May 24th - The Watermead swan family in Brownhills are doing... May 25, 2015
- May 23rd - On my way home, I rode past the JCB plant at... May 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Flour power
- Oil, fire and water
- Brownhills real ale and cider festival 2015
- The Model
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - May public meeting tonight!
- The rise and fall
- December 1994 - ￼Is the government really fit to govern?
- Fun activity event for kids on this morning at Brownhills Library
- It'll soon be time for the 2015 Brownhills Canalside Festival
- Do you remember Brownhills United?
- 2,325,620 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- People, the Rolf Harris tweet is from a paraody account twitter.com/ltv_news 12 minutes ago
- RT @geraintgriffith: I was eventually reunited with my realpenwolves when my steppenwolf turned out to be less than perfect parent material. 13 minutes ago
- RT @RogerQuimbly: "My only regret is washing my hands with superglue." says Sepp Blatter. http://t.co/uZNs8KwWXW 16 minutes ago
- RT @Fingerhitter: Err really? Found on the Isle Of Wight in a lonely arcade. They sure don't make em like they used to ;-) http://t.co/8Xtg… 17 minutes ago
- RT @emergency_bear: Tickles! http://t.co/TyhC0hHiH9 18 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Marshall Crenshaw – Blues Is King - Remastered
- Marshall Crenshaw – Yvonne
- Marshall Crenshaw – Little Wild One (No. 5) - Remastered
- Marshall Crenshaw – Girls... - Remastered
- Marshall Crenshaw – Rockin' Around in N. Y. C.
- Marshall Crenshaw – Mary Anne - Remastered
- Marshall Crenshaw – There She Goes Again - Remastered
- Marshall Crenshaw – Cynical Girl - Remastered
- Marshall Crenshaw – Whenever You're On My Mind
- Marshall Crenshaw – Crying, Waiting, Hoping (2006 Remastered LP Version)
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: 25th May
Last Monday, I popped out on the overcast, grey afternoon and rode to New Hall Mill for their open day – this is the working flour mill reader Alan Dawson recommended to readers last weekend – I’ve fallen in love with this remarkable place.
Continue reading →
Here’s a great example of how one post can lead to another via an unexpected tangent – and it’s really rather excellent. Continue reading →
Well, Bank Holiday Monday is upon us, and that means that it’s Lichfield Bower Day in Ye Olde City – I was sent this promo from Stuart Jakeman, and with folks often looking here for stuff to do, I thought I’d give it a plug.
There’s an interesting, fun-looking event taking place this Sunday (25th May 2014) at Chase Watersports Centre, at Chasewater – it’s a twelve hour continuous waterski event in aid of the Stephen’s Story appeal for the Teenage Cancer Trust.