Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 29th - I nipped down to Stonnall to see a pal and left... August 29, 2015
- August 28th - On an early afternoon run home from work, a... August 29, 2015
- That unusual plant I asked about... August 29, 2015
- August 27th - It was a clear, bright moonlit night and I had an... August 28, 2015
- August 27th - Returning to Brownhills that evening, I stopped to... August 28, 2015
- August 26th - I think I was a bit previous on the acorn thing.I... August 28, 2015
- August 26th - Returning late in a glorious golden hour, I... August 28, 2015
- August 25th - Although it was a grey, miserable morning, the... August 25, 2015
- August 25th - The land at the bottom of Bentley Mill Way, wedged... August 25, 2015
- August 24th - A remarkable sunset struck when I was travelling... August 25, 2015
- August 24th - Fruits of all kinds from berries, to nuts to... August 25, 2015
- August 23rd - On my way to a friend’s house in the evening, I... August 24, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Ticket to ride
- Marching on
- Odds and sods
- Going Back
- Heritage Gathering coming soon!
- This wild land of heather and gorse
- December 1989 - Shopkeepers angry about the neglect of Silver Court
- Walsall Wood under 18s flatten Kidsgrove
- Major road closes this Sunday for 7 weeks: be prepared
- Get your live music fix at the Chase Inn this weekend!
- 2,560,174 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Pelsall planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers August 31, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: 25th May
Last Monday, I popped out on the overcast, grey afternoon and rode to New Hall Mill for their open day – this is the working flour mill reader Alan Dawson recommended to readers last weekend – I’ve fallen in love with this remarkable place.
Continue reading →
Here’s a great example of how one post can lead to another via an unexpected tangent – and it’s really rather excellent. Continue reading →
Well, Bank Holiday Monday is upon us, and that means that it’s Lichfield Bower Day in Ye Olde City – I was sent this promo from Stuart Jakeman, and with folks often looking here for stuff to do, I thought I’d give it a plug.
There’s an interesting, fun-looking event taking place this Sunday (25th May 2014) at Chase Watersports Centre, at Chasewater – it’s a twelve hour continuous waterski event in aid of the Stephen’s Story appeal for the Teenage Cancer Trust.