Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 21st - Laburnum, or golden chain is one of the most... May 22, 2015
- May 20th - I’m intrigued by these deep yellow poppies, which... May 21, 2015
- May 20th - I had reservations about the fate of the Kings Hill... May 21, 2015
- May 19th - Most of the day, the weather was dynamic. Sun, rain,... May 19, 2015
- May19th - I set off in reasonable weather. The coos of Jockey... May 19, 2015
- May 18th - At Clayhanger on the canal, in a much more temperate... May 19, 2015
- May 18th - Ah, so commence the annual cygnet search. On the way... May 19, 2015
- May 17th - Only a short ride today, as my stomach was bad and I... May 18, 2015
- May 16th - Everybody go home, I’ve found the king of the... May 18, 2015
- May 16th - Second day running with a decent ride, although the... May 18, 2015
- May 15th - I was pleased to note while in Birmingham that a... May 18, 2015
- May 15th - Springtime canal cycling. I got 99 problems, and most... May 18, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Travellers pitch up at Oak Park
- Great news - missing Walsall teenager found safe and well
- Urgent police appeal: Please help find missing Walsall teenager
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 - a free spirit
- Aldridge Cinema - come see Big Hero 6 this afternoon!
- Oak Park: this doesn't smell right
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- Join the adventure - try Scouting this Saturday!
- Walsall Woodstock two day music festival this weekend!
- Bogus caller cons elderly lady out of £280 - be on your guard!
- 2,312,429 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @lee_malpass: @BrownhillsBob Mario Lanza AJW has paid a visit to Brownhills today http://t.co/yy2MxWqjtB 9 minutes ago
- Wee One overtaken by a lad her age who she met at the next break 'I passed you!' He gloated 'I was watching the view' she replied 'not you.' 11 minutes ago
- Wfor the stats heads, we're about 28 miles in for her, about 69 for me. Average about 10.8 moving 13 minutes ago
- 'Some cyclists wear tight shorts, Pickle.' Explains aunty 'well, they shouldn't. It's horrid when you're eating.' 15 minutes ago
- So there he is, shorts so tight you can see his religion. Wee One 'why's he not wearing trousers? I can see his thing. It's horrid!' 16 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers May 25, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: 2012
Top Walsall Council bod Kate Goodall contacted me to ask if I could plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum -it is to be held in the beautifully refurbished bandstand tomorrow, Saturday 21st December 2013, from 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
Both Ian Morton-Jones and Kate Goodall contacted me this week to ask me to plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum. It is to be held in the newly refurbished bandstand today, Saturday 15th December 2012, from 1:30pm to 2:30pm. It’s free, and will make for a welcome, relaxing break from Christmas shopping.
Yesterday, I visited the annual Cycle Show at the NEC, Birmingham, as I do most years. It’s second year in Brum, the spectacle is settling well into it’s new home. This year the odd ‘retail zone’ was gone, and stalls … Continue reading →
Reader, gentleman and fellow cyclist extraordinaire Tim Lewis let me know about this fun day, going on at the White Horse pub, in Green Lane, Birchills, Tomorrow. It looks like a cracking afternoon of high jinks and entertainment, all taking … Continue reading →
I mentioned it in the last post, and I’m still yet to get full details, but there’s a beer festival running at The Shire Oak pub, at the junction of Chester Road and Lichfield Road in Shire Oak, Brownhills, all … Continue reading →
For the full results, got to the Walsall Council Election 2012 page Remarkably, the council has remained in no overall control. Labour gained two seats from the Tories, but lost two to independents. One of the independents is Pete Smith. … Continue reading →
Well, the day came, and as I always do I pottered up to Chasewater to kick a few tyres, dream a few dreams and ponder over the cars of my youth. I love the Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, … Continue reading →