Because you’re free to read this blog
- deantheman: A week in #walsall 25th October 2014 October 25, 2014
- October 22nd - Spotted in Darlaston after a tipoff by [Howmuch?]... October 23, 2014
- October 22nd - In the offices of Smarm, Smarm, Bignob and... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - I was lamenting a couple of days ago that the... October 22, 2014
- October 21st - A dreadful wind and threatening rain menaced me... October 22, 2014
- October 20th - Oh my goodness this is clever, but I’ve... October 21, 2014
- October 20th - I had to pop into Walsall Wood on my way home, so... October 21, 2014
- October 19th- a busy, fraught and not terribly productive day, I... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - Certainly seeing that family with five cygnets... October 20, 2014
- October 18th - In Pelsall to meet a pal for lunch, I spotted the... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - I came back from Shenstone just as darkness was... October 20, 2014
- October 17th - The morning commute was damp, and a little... October 20, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Early doors
- Walsall Wood Councillor Mike Flower to stand down at next election
- All hands to the pump!
- Breaking the ground
- Walsall Local History Fair on right now!
- From the Station to Paradise
- Paradise lost... then found again.
- Brownhills Bonfire 2014 - can you help with pallets?
- The Rovers return...
- Stolen Landrover - please keep an eye out, folks
- 1,753,668 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @PrimlyStable: I sometimes think train companies see passengers as annoyance to be, at best, tolerated with visible disdain. 4 minutes ago
- RT @SorahyaM: She really had her leave with her hair not fully done. Gave her money back too. 27 minutes ago
- RT @SorahyaM: And then cussed her the fuck out. 27 minutes ago
- RT @SorahyaM: The lady that was doing her said "oh? Get out my chair or you might get Ebola." 27 minutes ago
- RT @SorahyaM: This girl in the chair next to me made a "joke" about Ebola. 27 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: 2012
Top Walsall Council bod Kate Goodall contacted me to ask if I could plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum -it is to be held in the beautifully refurbished bandstand tomorrow, Saturday 21st December 2013, from 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
Both Ian Morton-Jones and Kate Goodall contacted me this week to ask me to plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum. It is to be held in the newly refurbished bandstand today, Saturday 15th December 2012, from 1:30pm to 2:30pm. It’s free, and will make for a welcome, relaxing break from Christmas shopping.
Yesterday, I visited the annual Cycle Show at the NEC, Birmingham, as I do most years. It’s second year in Brum, the spectacle is settling well into it’s new home. This year the odd ‘retail zone’ was gone, and stalls … Continue reading →
Reader, gentleman and fellow cyclist extraordinaire Tim Lewis let me know about this fun day, going on at the White Horse pub, in Green Lane, Birchills, Tomorrow. It looks like a cracking afternoon of high jinks and entertainment, all taking … Continue reading →
I mentioned it in the last post, and I’m still yet to get full details, but there’s a beer festival running at The Shire Oak pub, at the junction of Chester Road and Lichfield Road in Shire Oak, Brownhills, all … Continue reading →
For the full results, got to the Walsall Council Election 2012 page Remarkably, the council has remained in no overall control. Labour gained two seats from the Tories, but lost two to independents. One of the independents is Pete Smith. … Continue reading →
Well, the day came, and as I always do I pottered up to Chasewater to kick a few tyres, dream a few dreams and ponder over the cars of my youth. I love the Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, … Continue reading →