Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 21st - Thank goodness it’s Friday. Another... November 22, 2014
- November 21st - After rain in the night, I rode past the old... November 22, 2014
- November 20th - In Kings Hill Park in Darlaston, there’s a... November 22, 2014
- 20th November - Still clinging on, and looking handsome despite... November 22, 2014
- My name is Aiden and I am a Cyclist. November 20, 2014
- November 19th - I forget every year how good Telford’s... November 20, 2014
- November 19th - Heading out at dawn for a meeting in Telford,... November 20, 2014
- November 18th - I tried an experiment tonight, but it... November 19, 2014
- November 18th - Not all change is for the worse. Here at James... November 19, 2014
- November 17th - Ah, that Late Night Feelings thing again. I... November 18, 2014
- November 16th - It’s been a while since my Brownhills deer... November 16, 2014
- November 16th - A grim ride, mostly in rain, up to Chasewater... November 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Hednesford Road hit and run: John Thomason sentenced
- Did any of you know Alan John Pickering?
- The pride of Brownhills unveiled this Saturday!
- Brownhills Christmas market: it's on - and an appeal for help!
- July 1990 - Callous closure of Job Club
- Can anyone help Bill?
- November 1989 - Residents up in arms...
- Wonderful afternoon
- Urgent - Harris Hawk lost in Burntwood
- March 1990 - Glue sniffing den on old railway line
- 1,858,573 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Lights and madness: ift.tt/14ZEthN 7 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Forgotten, forlorn: ift.tt/1xefWMt 7 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Pure art: ift.tt/1uMCXYA 7 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Haveshambling: brownhillsbob.tumblr.com/post/103238658… 7 hours ago
- RT @bounder: Some rather odd moralising by @ThamesVP right now. 7 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers November 24, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Tag Archives: 2012
Top Walsall Council bod Kate Goodall contacted me to ask if I could plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum -it is to be held in the beautifully refurbished bandstand tomorrow, Saturday 21st December 2013, from 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
Both Ian Morton-Jones and Kate Goodall contacted me this week to ask me to plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum. It is to be held in the newly refurbished bandstand today, Saturday 15th December 2012, from 1:30pm to 2:30pm. It’s free, and will make for a welcome, relaxing break from Christmas shopping.
Yesterday, I visited the annual Cycle Show at the NEC, Birmingham, as I do most years. It’s second year in Brum, the spectacle is settling well into it’s new home. This year the odd ‘retail zone’ was gone, and stalls … Continue reading →
Reader, gentleman and fellow cyclist extraordinaire Tim Lewis let me know about this fun day, going on at the White Horse pub, in Green Lane, Birchills, Tomorrow. It looks like a cracking afternoon of high jinks and entertainment, all taking … Continue reading →
I mentioned it in the last post, and I’m still yet to get full details, but there’s a beer festival running at The Shire Oak pub, at the junction of Chester Road and Lichfield Road in Shire Oak, Brownhills, all … Continue reading →
For the full results, got to the Walsall Council Election 2012 page Remarkably, the council has remained in no overall control. Labour gained two seats from the Tories, but lost two to independents. One of the independents is Pete Smith. … Continue reading →
Well, the day came, and as I always do I pottered up to Chasewater to kick a few tyres, dream a few dreams and ponder over the cars of my youth. I love the Chasewater Transport Show, and as ever, … Continue reading →