Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 25th - And then there’s Kings Hill Park, too. I... February 25, 2015
- February 25th - Sorry, I won’t feature Darlaston again for... February 25, 2015
- February 24th - Little firsts are the art of getting through... February 25, 2015
- February 24th - I’ve featured this remarkable tree in... February 25, 2015
- February 23rd - On a factory wall in Darlaston, a plaque... February 24, 2015
- February 23rd - A harsh day to ride to work into the wind. It... February 24, 2015
- February 22nd - I returned to Brownhills on a bike with a... February 23, 2015
- February 22nd - The weather was vile. Windy, with rain and snow... February 23, 2015
- February 21st - The weather really couldn’t make up its... February 21, 2015
- February 21st - a blustery, squally Saturday, and I had errands... February 21, 2015
- February 20th - When one talks about the excellent architecture... February 21, 2015
- February 19th - Snatched quickly whilst stopped at the lights,... February 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- December 1992 - Governors respond
- In memoriam: Dennis Johnson
- Things that went bump in the night
- Chasewater Railway Winter Steam Gala this weekend
- Bogus gardeners conning the elderly in Brownhills - be vigilant
- The parachutist, the helicopter and the Brownhills daredevil
- Andy Penn's charity skydive: fundraiser this Friday at the Shoulder of Mutton!
- November 1992 - 'The Community Cemetery' - or is it?
- Millie the cat returns safe and well!
- Tick tock
- 2,109,358 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird mining New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @darlodoug: election.38degrees.org.uk/events/611 - come along and sign our Petition 13 minutes ago
- Sad bastard having a bad day defense.gov/multimedia/aud… 16 minutes ago
- RT @HippoGriffinus: RIP Dr Spock... http://t.co/gYnUkG8AGL 24 minutes ago
- RT @Junction10: Erm... http://t.co/JeinE6MA2f 24 minutes ago
- RT @Junction10: I swear, the next person to post a photo of that dress, I'm going to beat you white and gold. 25 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Elton John – Burn Down The Mission
- Elton John – Talking Old Soldiers
- Elton John – Amoreena
- Elton John – Love Song
- Elton John – Where To Now St. Peter?
- Elton John – My Father's Gun
- Elton John – Son Of Your Father
- Elton John – Country Comfort
- Elton John – Come Down In Time
- Elton John – Ballad Of A Well-Known Gun
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: 15th December
Kate Cardigan Gomez from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is really going some with her local history group, Lichfield Discovered – in the next week they have two events, one of which is tonight, and on an appropriate Great War theme, with author Joss Musgrave Knibb.
Top Walsall Council bod Kate Goodall contacted me to ask if I could plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum -it is to be held in the beautifully refurbished bandstand tomorrow, Saturday 21st December 2013, from 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
Both Ian Morton-Jones and Kate Goodall contacted me this week to ask me to plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum. It is to be held in the newly refurbished bandstand today, Saturday 15th December 2012, from 1:30pm to 2:30pm. It’s free, and will make for a welcome, relaxing break from Christmas shopping.