Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 25th - Although it was a grey, miserable morning, the... August 25, 2015
- August 25th - The land at the bottom of Bentley Mill Way, wedged... August 25, 2015
- August 24th - A remarkable sunset struck when I was travelling... August 25, 2015
- August 24th - Fruits of all kinds from berries, to nuts to... August 25, 2015
- August 23rd - On my way to a friend’s house in the evening, I... August 24, 2015
- August 23rd - Caught in heavy rains at Cannock Chase, I headed... August 24, 2015
- August 22nd - A day of unexpected jobs and delayed activity, I... August 24, 2015
- August 21st - It was a grey, damp Friday afternoon, and it felt... August 24, 2015
- August 21st - I had stuff to do in Aldridge on the way home, and... August 24, 2015
- August 20th - had o nip on an errand, and left during daylight,... August 21, 2015
- August 20th - Much as I hate the current fad for obsessively... August 21, 2015
- August 19 - Some folk, of course, don’t even notice the rain and... August 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Heritage Gathering coming soon!
- December 1989 - Shopkeepers angry about the neglect of Silver Court
- Going Back
- Please beware - another indecent exposure incident reported
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - August public meeting this evening
- Major road closes this Sunday for 7 weeks: be prepared
- Good news - a new food store for Walsall Wood
- Catch San Brett live on the radio tonight - live from Brownhills!
- The displaced
- 2,558,091 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Pelsall planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- The flow from Court & Spark > Help Me > Free Man in Paris possibly the best musical transition ever 1 hour ago
- If there's ever been a better opening segue to an album than that on Court & SPark I've never heard it 1 hour ago
- RT @GarethLWatkins: Dear potential employers, how should I put this? NOBODY NEEDS A COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE TO UPDATE A WORDPRESS PAGE WHAT… 1 hour ago
- RT @deray: We’re now averaging more than one mass shooting per day in 2015 washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/… http://t.co/pMBUD0QULQ 1 hour ago
- Westie squee! youtube.com/watch?t=46&v=K… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers August 31, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers September 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Category Archives: Walsall Wood stuff
Just a quick post to highlight that friend of the blog and queen of the Brownhills Full English San Brett will be live on 2ndcityradio.net tonight (Wednesday 26th August 2015) from 7-9pm – tune in on line at the link below.
I’m pleased to note that when Walsall Wood FC faced Lye Town FC at Oak Park yesterday afternoon (Saturday 22nd August 2015) they seemed to have re-discovered mojo, beating the visitors 2-1.
There’s currently a Dalek invasion happening at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge where the wheeled Who-botherers will be entertaining visitors and scaring the staff all day today (Sunday 23rd August 2015) from 10:30am until late afternoon.
Your chance to catch Walsall Wood FC playing Lye Town FC at home this afternoon!
Sad news for Walsall Wood FC last Tuesday evening (18th August 2015) as a grossly injury-weakened side faced the F.A. Cup rematch against Hinckley at Oak Park, and were sadly beaten by the visitors – rendering this year’s cup plans in tatters.
Saturday (15th August 2015) had Walsall Wood away at Heather to face Hinckley, and despite some excellent football on both sides, the match ended goallessly.
Last Saturday, as I advertised here on the blog, it was Brownhills Community Fun Day at the Activity Centre – what used to be the old Central Boy’s School or Annexe, and Bonita Clayton from the Community Association has been in touch with a note of thanks and some photos of the day.
Continue reading →