Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 25th - Another good one for Bob’s big book of bizarre... November 25, 2015
- November 25th - Spotted on a damp Darlaston canal towpath just... November 25, 2015
- November 24th - Working very late, I returned sapped of mental... November 25, 2015
- November 23rd - it’s been a while coming this year, but a hard... November 24, 2015
- November 23rd - It was a bitterly cold morning - or at least, it... November 24, 2015
- November 22nd - A run around Brownhills and up to Chasewater on... November 23, 2015
- November 22nd - Time for a warning to local cyclists again.The... November 23, 2015
- November 21st - A late spin around Brownhills after a long day,... November 23, 2015
- November 20th - Spotted in Victoria Park, Darlaston, toadstools... November 23, 2015
- November 20th - I passed these pine cones on a roadside path on... November 20, 2015
- November 19th - At the other end of a crowded journey, the... November 19, 2015
- November 19th - The Queen herself today travelled to Birmingham... November 19, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Beware: Indecent exposure incident at Clayhanger
- Carte before the horse
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - November public meeting this Thursday
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- Police issue CCTV image of man in relation to Brownhills indecent exposure incident
- Brownhills in black and white
- Shire Oak Pub reopens tomorrow!
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Shire Oak Pub refurbishment starts next week!
- In the Wernick of time
- 2,778,365 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @followspot_: We are proud to announce our first appearance at Spotlight's Carols by Candlelight on 12th December at Brownhills Activity… 26 minutes ago
- RT @dril: enya on full blast.. accessing 100 sites per minute 47 minutes ago
- RT @stugilfillan: Quote from Prof @Haszeldine on @DECCgovuk short sighted focus on expensive nuclear power and polluting gas plants https:/… 51 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers November 30, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Category Archives: Walsall Council
As many of you will know, the cuts are ongoing at Walsall Council and in the coming year the authority faces a shortfall of another £25 million, and sadly, this is really going to impact on local services we take for granted.
Continue reading →
Further to the pictures from Remembrance Sunday Wendy Dance, treasurer of Brownhills Branch of the Royal British Legion has been in touch to tell us all about the RBL in Brownhills, and to thank residents of Brownhills for their extraordinary generosity regarding the annual Poppy Appeal.
Continue reading →
After posting the photos of the Walsall Wood Remembrance event on Sunday, I received a bit of an indignant enquiry as to where the photos of the Brownhills Remembrance Parade were.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm this Monday evening 9th November 2015 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception by 7:00pm.
Just a quick one – The young David Evans today went to his local Remembrance event in Walsall Wood, which regulars will remember has been the cause of some controversy this year.
Continue reading →
Following my request for information to make a list of local Remembrance events, I can again share with readers a list of local Remembrance services taking place locally this Remembrance Sunday, 8th November 2015.
This is just a quick request for help – in the past couple of years, we have crowdsourced from readers a list of local Remembrance parades and events taking place throughout the area, that was popular and useful to many of the readership.