Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- 18th December - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
- December 14th - This evening, there was the annual Burntwood... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Sadly, it seems myxomatosis has found the rabbit... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Today, I did make it to the supermarket, and... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - An excellent sunset. I needed to pop to... December 15, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- The state that we are in
- What's the Tory?
- May 1991 - Walsall Wood Police Boxing Club big success - but will it continue?
- They know what's good for us
- As far distant as the millennium
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Just look at those haircuts!
- Walsall Wood 1871 Inclosure
- The Harrison dynasty: Beginnings in Coal, 1849
- Walsall Wood Councillor Mike Flower to stand down at next election
- 1,912,124 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @prvincent: We seem to have a regular visitor - this chap turns up around 11pm every evening, through the catflap. http://t.co/1feqf3Ypm9 27 minutes ago
- RT @LichfieldLive: News: Elderly woman dies after crash on Birmingham Road in Shenstone: bit.ly/1sMmYMW #Lichfield 29 minutes ago
- The things FB gets ouraged about. 30 minutes ago
- RT @campbellclaret: Real anger at @MDACintl meeting of glib dismissal of ECHR by media and some politicians 1 hour ago
- RT @ScottFrancis97: Brownhills is a holding pen for degenerates. Sooner I leave the better. 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chris Isaak – You Owe Me Some Kind of Love
- Chris Isaak – Blue Spanish Sky
- Chris Isaak – Speak of the Devil
- Chris Isaak – Only the Lonely
- Chris Isaak – King Without a Castle
- Chris Isaak – Two Hearts
- Chris Isaak – Let Me Down Easy
- Chris Isaak – Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing
- Chris Isaak – Wicked Game
- Chris Isaak – Somebody's Crying
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Just noticed from Aldridge Fire Station on twitter that there’s an open day up at the station on Northgate, between Walsall Wood and Aldridge today (7th September 2014) – on now until 4pm.
It seems there’s quite a spate of thefts of tools and equipment from sheds, garages and parked vehicles in our areas at the moment, and this appeal reaches me via friend of the blog Scott Parry from Brownhills.
Here’s a great thing for bank holiday weekend – Walsall folk and those with an interest in local politics will recall the tragic loss of Walsall Labour Group Leader Councillor Tim Oliver, who sadly passed away in May following a protracted illness. Continue reading
Burntwood’s long awaited mining memorial will be unveiled with a carnival atmosphere at Sankey’s Corner at 2pm Saturday – there will be a pig roast, bouncy castle and other attractions, and a decent afternoon out is in prospect.
The news of the WalsallWoodstock festival taking place last Bank Holiday caught me by surprise – I’d seen no publicity for the event, and it was only a good mate mentioning it on Facebook that drew it to my attention – Thankfully, I publicised the event in time for some readers to attend, and reader Clive Roberts went along and had a great time
I’ve had a great and fascinating email from Mark Morgon-Shaw, which I’m just going to throw out to readers – this is, I have to say, local history dynamite.