Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 30th - If you’re planning to go for a walk or... October 31, 2014
- October 30th - The morning commute was marked by the wildlife I... October 31, 2014
- October 29th - Just near the Post Office on Victoria Road,... October 30, 2014
- October 29th - On the edge of Darlaston’s industrial area... October 30, 2014
- October 28th - Coming into the town centre from the Green, I... October 29, 2014
- October 28th - Autumn seems to be lasting forever this year. The... October 29, 2014
- October 27th - A quieter, and altogether more successful hunter... October 28, 2014
- October 27th - Ah, Mr. Calico… we meet again. This male... October 28, 2014
- October 26th - I popped up to Shire Oak Park on the way back,... October 27, 2014
- October 26th - I went out in the morning in a heavy wind to run... October 27, 2014
- October 25th - The Parade, Brownhills. Just by Holland... October 27, 2014
- October 25th - I spotted them by chance as I shot down Church... October 27, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Serious road accident in Shelfield last night
- Urgent - motorbike just stolen from Walsall Wood
- January 1990 - Call for flood investigation...
- Bonfire and fireworks in Brownhills this Saturday!
- Burglary in Shire Oak: Please be on your guard
- Motorbike accident in Brownhills?
- Police appeal for witnesses to fatal road collision in Walsall Wood
- A son of The Wood
- December 1989 - Shopkeepers angry about the neglect of Silver Court
- Cyclist hurt in Brownhills incident
- 1,772,617 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger cuts Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #lastfm Artists: Neil Cowley Trio (59), Rumer (55), Andrew Bird (43), Frazier Chorus (43) & Joni Mitchell (39) bit.ly/dqDTtd 1 hour ago
- With dignified resignation and without being asked, Gradboy rises 'Salmon on brown? Give us some cash. I'll go.' 2 hours ago
- It's a shock to me he'll ever eat brown bread.... 2 hours ago
- Apparently Scruff is not 'conducive to a business environment' I reply that's hokum, but he is conducive to a good dieting regime. 2 hours ago
- Hi jinks here as Scruff finds packet of sandwiches in open bag next to office drone's desk, now running around site like a dog possessed... 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Frazier Chorus – Little Piece Of Hell
- Frazier Chorus – Blistered
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - The Land Of Oz Mix
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - raid mix
- Frazier Chorus – Nothing - Edit
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 - future mix
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 (Richie Rich Reconstruction)
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 - Swing Machine Vocal Mix
- Frazier Chorus – Cloud 8 - Raid Mix
- Frazier Chorus – The Window
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Just noticed from Aldridge Fire Station on twitter that there’s an open day up at the station on Northgate, between Walsall Wood and Aldridge today (7th September 2014) – on now until 4pm.
It seems there’s quite a spate of thefts of tools and equipment from sheds, garages and parked vehicles in our areas at the moment, and this appeal reaches me via friend of the blog Scott Parry from Brownhills.
Here’s a great thing for bank holiday weekend – Walsall folk and those with an interest in local politics will recall the tragic loss of Walsall Labour Group Leader Councillor Tim Oliver, who sadly passed away in May following a protracted illness. Continue reading
Burntwood’s long awaited mining memorial will be unveiled with a carnival atmosphere at Sankey’s Corner at 2pm Saturday – there will be a pig roast, bouncy castle and other attractions, and a decent afternoon out is in prospect.
The news of the WalsallWoodstock festival taking place last Bank Holiday caught me by surprise – I’d seen no publicity for the event, and it was only a good mate mentioning it on Facebook that drew it to my attention – Thankfully, I publicised the event in time for some readers to attend, and reader Clive Roberts went along and had a great time
I’ve had a great and fascinating email from Mark Morgon-Shaw, which I’m just going to throw out to readers – this is, I have to say, local history dynamite.