Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 24th - First of the year for me, spotted on the riverbank... April 25, 2015
- April 24th - A long ride today. I had an early meeting in... April 25, 2015
- April 23rd - A waiting game. Still she patiently sits on her... April 23, 2015
- April 23rd - Stopped at the lights in Darlaston, I realised a... April 23, 2015
- That shrub... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - A spin around Stonnall on an errand on the way... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - I spotted this striking red and green shrub in a... April 23, 2015
- April 21st - A tradition, now, like the waste ground at South... April 21, 2015
- April 21st - Another bitingly cold morning, but in Mill Green,... April 21, 2015
- April 20th - And in Telford, all along the cycleways from... April 20, 2015
- April 20th - A shock this morning. I had a train to catch so... April 20, 2015
- April 19th - I still wasn’t feeling great, and added to which I... April 20, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- April 1994 - Industrialists at war with neighbour
- A historical query... can anyone help?
- Walsall Wood, 1881. A melting pot...
- Get with the programme: Shire Oak School opening day 1967
- St. George's community celebration at Walsall Wood FC on now!
- Coronation chicken
- Anyone found some keys with USB drives attached in Shire Oak?
- May 1994 - Sad loss of Terry Clarke
- Aldridge Brownhills election hustings - on tonight!
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- 2,251,131 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Of course. the subtext to the @UKIP_Derbyshire silliness is he doesn't want Bulwark rescuing drowning people in the Med. Nice bloke. 24 minutes ago
- RT @UKIP_Derbyshire: @daddymojorisin @runamauk @Neill_14 but its fine for hms bulwark to take a week to get to the med though isn't it? #do… 24 minutes ago
- RT @UKIP_Derbyshire: @alanmccredie @TheRedRag refuel on the way no? 33 minutes ago
- RT @UKIP_Derbyshire: @rgwarner I'm talking about airlifting Nepalese from remote areas actually, I thought people would understand that cle… 33 minutes ago
- RT @UKIP_Derbyshire: @Neill_14 I don't know why I bother with Neanderthals like you I really don't 33 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- The Magnetic Fields – I Have the Moon
- The Magnetic Fields – Born on a Train
- The Magnetic Fields – Long Vermont Roads
- The Magnetic Fields – Lonely Highway
- The Magnetic Fields – Andrew In Drag
- The Magnetic Fields – Quick!
- The Magnetic Fields – Dust Bowl
- The Magnetic Fields – Sunset City
- The Magnetic Fields – When the Open Road is Closing In
- The Magnetic Fields – Fear of Trains
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Spotted whilst browsing the web
Hi Folks – just realised there’s an event on this afternoon for St Georges Day at Walsall Wood Football Club – looks like fun, so why not get down there?
Your chance to watch Walsall Wood battle Heath Hayes at Oak Park this afternoon (25th April 2015)…
Continue reading →
Here’s a great thing from Russell Smith, the human dynamo behind the very successful Aldridge Community Cinema project – Russell has organised a hustings for the Aldridge-Brownhills parliamentary constituency, where candidates to be our next MP have been invited to attend and take questions from members of the public.
Continue reading →
Mandie Taplin posted an urgent request on Facebook yesterday evening (23rd April 2015) – have you found some keys with 2 USB drives on them in Shire Oak?
There’s a great fun event taking place this Saturday that could be just the thing for a bit of light relief from all the election cobblers floating around at the moment – Aldridge Does Variety 2015 takes place this Saturday, 25th April 2015 at Aldridge Youth Theatre.
Walsall Wood FC travelled to Hereford to play Westfields on Tuesday (21st April 2015) and returned victorious – but the start of the match saw some unsporting behaviour which annoyed Bill Shaw considerably, who doesn’t mince his words…
Continue reading →
A reader living at the Chester Road end of Friezland Lane in Shire Oak has been in touch with me asking to share with readers that he had his van broken into and tools stolen last night (Tuesday 21st-Wednesday 22nd April 2015).