Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 30th - Another plant mystery. Are these white currants of... July 30, 2015
- July 30th - Passing through leafy, upmarket Mill Green on the... July 30, 2015
- June 29th - Spotted on the cycleway near Telford station, this... July 29, 2015
- June 29th - Passing through New Street Station early on a sunny,... July 29, 2015
- July 28th - Returning home from Telford, unusually these days, I... July 28, 2015
- July 28th - Called to Telford mid-morning, I hopped on the train... July 28, 2015
- July 27th - It’s the time of year when I dread getting stopped... July 27, 2015
- July 27th - I awoke to a better day. It was warm again and the... July 27, 2015
- July 26th - Everything was wet. Hour after hour of rain.I could... July 26, 2015
- July 26th - In heavy rain, a flotilla of swans. not far from the... July 26, 2015
- July 26th - The latest addition to the local architectural scene... July 26, 2015
- July 25th - I headed to the supermarket in Aldridge late, and a... July 26, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- The past, by George!
- November 1995 - Grandad's a hero (and here's when the story ends)
- Please help find Tiger the tabby cat!
- Angie Parton: ice cream queen remembered
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- Cockfest starts today!
- Photographic memory
- The Acropolis cafe shuts; Middle Oak to close and B&M to open in Focus, Aldridge
- Going back
- B&M coming to Aldridge - vacancies now being advertised
- 2,481,564 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @EmergencyNorman: No wonder I keep finding hair in my food http://t.co/9A1Me12JPz 2 hours ago
- RT @Muffinman_7: "I'm only buying one box so you all best agree on something or we leave the store right now and no one gets anything" http… 2 hours ago
- RT @BBCNews: Man rides Tour de France on Chopper bbc.in/1DhpuQz 2 hours ago
- RT @mickysix6: Yes, 1855 photo is of The Slasher who was born in Tipton not Darlaston blackcountrybugle.co.uk/Yes-1855-photo… via @BCBugle 2 hours ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "Unexpected" polaroidblipfoto.com/entry/20742823… See my new daily photo on #polaroid #blipfoto 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chasewater Strollers August 10, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers August 17, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers August 24, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Category Archives: Social Media
Completing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present the final issue – number 74 – of the long lost freesheet, from November 1995 for you to peruse and download – I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Your chance to catch Walsall Wood away to Ellesmere at Beech Grove this afternoon!
w Continue reading →
Here’s an urgent appeal for a lost cat that’s come in from Kelly-Anne Hircock on Facebook, who’s lost her beloved cat, Tiger from the Lindon Close area of Brownhills.
Continue reading →
Here’s a really, really great thing happening this weekend at Newtown, Brownhills from today (31st July 2015) – a two day festival with proceeds going to the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity featuring music and fun in memory of a much-loved local man who sadly passed away this year.
Continue reading →
Just a quick post to highlight that friend of the blog and queen of the Brownhills Full English San Brett will be live on 2ndcityradio.net tonight (Wednesday 29th July 2015) from 7-9pm – tune in on line at the link below.
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that this Thursday (30th July 2015) there is a public progress meeting for the Lichfield Waterworks Trust charity, formerly the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station group.
Summer holidays, eh – kids already driving you mad already – this Wednesday 29th July 2014, between 10:30am and 4:00pm there will be an opportunity to get them off that games console and out into the fresh air with the annual summer fun event at the ever popular Holland Park in Brownhills Continue reading →