Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
- December 14th - This evening, there was the annual Burntwood... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Sadly, it seems myxomatosis has found the rabbit... December 15, 2014
- December 14th - Today, I did make it to the supermarket, and... December 15, 2014
- December 13th - An excellent sunset. I needed to pop to... December 15, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Road accident in Brownhills High Street
- The state that we are in
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- What's the Tory?
- They know what's good for us
- Road accident in Brownhills now
- May 1991 - Walsall Wood Police Boxing Club big success - but will it continue?
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Just look at those haircuts!
- Police appeal for witnesses to fatal road collision in Walsall Wood
- 1,914,389 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Social media Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @LibyaLiberty: Sometimes even Florida can't believe how Florida it is. http://t.co/uxn6qWgmRi 48 minutes ago
- RT @kategilson: Nigel defends @UKIP candidate's language "If you were going out for a Chinese, what do you say you're going for?" I say … 48 minutes ago
- It's a little-known Walsall fact Sister Dora's statue is holding a bogroll not a bandage as she was sketched in the 1865 dysentery outbreak. 51 minutes ago
- RT @BhamUpdates: Crowd control measures are now in place at New Street Station. Please leave extra time. birminghamupdates.com/post/104335163… http://t.co… 1 hour ago
- At least he's not reduced to working there, eh? twitter.com/MacRumors/stat… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Chris Isaak – San Francisco Days
- Chris Isaak – Forever Blue [Acoustic Version]
- Chris Isaak – I Want You to Want Me
- Chris Isaak – Please
- Chris Isaak – Blue Hotel
- Chris Isaak – Dancin'
- Chris Isaak – Let's Have a Party
- Chris Isaak – Can't Do a Thing (To Stop Me)
- Chris Isaak – You Owe Me Some Kind of Love
- Chris Isaak – Blue Spanish Sky
- Chasewater Strollers December 22, 2014 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Category Archives: Social Media
West Midlands Ambulance Service have issued the following statement in regard to the serious incident today (Friday, 19th December 2014) on Brownhills High Street near to the Church Road junction when an elderly man had been in collision with a tipper lorry.
Continue reading →
I’m getting mixed reports of a serious road traffic accident in Brownhills High Street, which is currently blocked off. Continue reading →
It seems my post of a couple of days ago about the curious selection delays and apparent favour of outside candidates for the next Consertive prospective parliamentary candidate for Aldridge-Brownhills yesterday caught the attention of Tory Pravda ConservativeHome.
Last week I pointed out that there was to be a selection meeting at Aldridge Brownhills Conservative Association last Saturday (13th December 2014) to pick the replacement Tory candidate for Parliament in 2015, following the standing down of Richard Shepherd, who’s retiring from his 36 year tenure at the next general election.
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 20 of the long lost freesheet, from May 1991 for you to peruse and download. I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Today, I did a deal with Walsall Wood historian and author Clive Roberts – he sent me scans of the above wonderful 1970s photo of a Walsall Wood Football Club team lineup, and said I’d happily point out that Clive’s latest book ‘Snippets of History in and around Walsall Wood’ is still available with new stock now at Egans grocery shop in Brownhills High Street.
Continue reading →
Here’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this evening (Sunday 14th December 2014) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.