Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 26th - Out late afternoon for a fast spin out to Hints via... April 27, 2015
- April 26th - Things that happen while you’re not looking. In the... April 27, 2015
- April 25th - The void in the canal embankment on the bend... April 27, 2015
- April 25th - A recovery day, mainly resting and pottering around... April 26, 2015
- April 24th - First of the year for me, spotted on the riverbank... April 25, 2015
- April 24th - A long ride today. I had an early meeting in... April 25, 2015
- April 23rd - A waiting game. Still she patiently sits on her... April 23, 2015
- April 23rd - Stopped at the lights in Darlaston, I realised a... April 23, 2015
- That shrub... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - A spin around Stonnall on an errand on the way... April 23, 2015
- April 22nd - I spotted this striking red and green shrub in a... April 23, 2015
- April 21st - A tradition, now, like the waste ground at South... April 21, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- A historical query... can anyone help?
- May 1994 - Sad loss of Terry Clarke
- Walsall Woodstock 2015 - bigger and better than ever!
- St. George's community celebration at Walsall Wood FC on now!
- Walsall Wood, 1881. A melting pot...
- April 1994 - Industrialists at war with neighbour
- Coronation chicken
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- Walsall Wood finish season in style by beating Heath Hayes
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 2,252,691 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @YehudaMoon: Why is it the last 10 miles home feel like the longest miles of the whole journey? http://t.co/WAmOpFvBFG 31 minutes ago
- RT @twlldun: He wants to make children illegal http://t.co/0hPRCTRlCt 1 hour ago
- We have insulated spammers for that, me mon... 1 hour ago
- Bad day for Alextrician as he discovers what happens if you drop a spanner while disconnecting a vehicle battery... His spanner is now 2... 1 hour ago
- RT @bookiesnacksize: Yes, I bet you are, you horny racist little twerp. 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Neil Cowley Trio – Kenny Two Steps
- Neil Cowley Trio – Pinball Number Count
- Neil Cowley Trio – Clown Town
- Neil Cowley Trio – That’s My Space
- Neil Cowley Trio – Degree In Intuition
- Neil Cowley Trio – She Eats Flies
- Neil Cowley Trio – Pair of Teeth
- Neil Cowley Trio – Displaced
- Neil Cowley Trio – How Do We Catch Up
- Neil Cowley Trio – Little Secrets
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Reader enquiries
10432960_1565363927057194_959551716777052693_nIt’s become a tradition in Walsall Wood these past few years that on the Spring Bank Holiday weekend – this year that’s Sunday 24th May and Monday 25th May 2015 – there’s a music festival called Walsall Woodstock.
Continuing the scans of the Brownhills Gazette – I present issue 56 of the long lost freesheet, from May 1994 for you to peruse and download – I’ve had an incredible response to featuring these long, lost publications here on the blog.
Friend of the blog and Pelsall person Jayne Preston has asked me on Facebook if I have any pictures of, or know anything about Barnetts Buildings, Shire Oak, Walsall Wood – sad to say I don’t.
Yesterday afternoon (25th April 2015) saw Walsall Wood face Heath Hayes at Oak Park for the last game of the season – and the Woodmen didn’t disappoint, demolishing their opponents.
Continue reading →
Hi Folks – just realised there’s an event on this afternoon for St Georges Day at Walsall Wood Football Club – looks like fun, so why not get down there?
Walsall Wood FC disappointed Bill Shaw on Thursday evening (23rd April 2015), as a weary team conceded a hard-fought defeat to Coleshill Town FC.
Continue reading →
Your chance to watch Walsall Wood battle Heath Hayes at Oak Park this afternoon (25th April 2015)…
Continue reading →