Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 2nd - How can grey days be so beautiful? It was awful... May 3, 2015
- May 2nd - I had the camera, this time - although the light was... May 3, 2015
- May 1st - Similarly, this poor phone photo of Fishpond Wood in... May 3, 2015
- May 1st - Like an idiot, I left my camera at home this morning.... May 3, 2015
- April 30th - I returned the same way, but the deer had moved on.... April 30, 2015
- April 30th - This was a shock - I cycled to work for a change up... April 30, 2015
- April 29th - To my surprise, I noted on my way home that local... April 30, 2015
- April 29th - I crossed Kings Hill Park on my way back from a... April 30, 2015
- April 29th - Bentley Bridge near Darlaston is the scene of a... April 30, 2015
- April 28th - I returned gingerly, saddlebag laden with Dhansak,... April 30, 2015
- April 28th - A frantic day, working late. I came home at sunset,... April 30, 2015
- April 27th - he was leaping after bugs in a field gateway in... April 28, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Out of ordure
- July 1994 - ￼Amazing feat in L.A. - but dragging feet in Clayhanger
- Minister, yes?
- A wonderful charity football match today!
- Fault finding
- Heroes and Villans
- Marching through the memories
- Aldridge Cinema - come see The Lego Movie this afternoon!
- Walsall Wood U18s beat Bilston Town at Oak Park
- Local quiz 1
- 2,264,748 hits
- 2013 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @susanhiggins55: @BwoodTogether @susanhiggins55 building the sensory garden at chasewater food forest from recycled material 1 minute ago
- The laughter so infectious, I join in too. This is why Pratchett is a legend. 27 minutes ago
- In the kitchen, Wee One and aunty continue to reat Pratchett's 'Mort' together. Proceddings stop for 5 minutes as both collapse in hysterics 28 minutes ago
- RT @Naz_Faulkner: Bombard people with the message and they'll vote for you? Nope. It doesn't quite work like that. 1 hour ago
- RT @mark_haddon: I'd love to see a cultural change where tax is a great thing but we argue passionately about how it is spent. 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Steve Reich – Radio Rewrite: I. Fast
- Steve Reich – Piano Counterpoint
- Steve Reich – Electric Counterpoint: III. Fast
- Steve Reich – Electric Counterpoint: II. Slow
- Steve Reich – Electric Counterpoint: I. Fast
- Talk Talk – Wealth - 1997 Remastered Version
- Talk Talk – I Believe In You - 1997 Remastered Version
- Talk Talk – Inheritance - 1997 Remastered Version
- Talk Talk – Desire
- Talk Talk – Eden - 1997 Remastered Version
- Chasewater Strollers May 11, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers May 18, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
- Chasewater Strollers May 25, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, Un ited Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://bro wnhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterst rollers
Category Archives: It makes me mad!
A couple of days ago, I featured here the curious case of the missing dog poo bin just behind Chandlers Keep near the canal in Brownhills – local dog walkers were unhappy at the disappearance of the well used disposal point.
OK – no mucking around, enough is enough – someone has nicked a bin full of dog poo, we’re mad as hell and we’re not going to take it any more!
Continue reading →
It seems there are reports of further power outages in the Walsall Wood area at the moment the power situation has been unstable since the weekend and a standby generator has been in operation in the area.
Continue reading →
Walsall Wood FC travelled to Hereford to play Westfields on Tuesday (21st April 2015) and returned victorious – but the start of the match saw some unsporting behaviour which annoyed Bill Shaw considerably, who doesn’t mince his words…
Continue reading →
A reader living at the Chester Road end of Friezland Lane in Shire Oak has been in touch with me asking to share with readers that he had his van broken into and tools stolen last night (Tuesday 21st-Wednesday 22nd April 2015).
I just want to take a moment to say thanks to all who shared and kept an eye out for the silver mountain bike stolen from Brownhills High Street last Sunday Morning – the lad who had the bike taken sadly doesn’t have it back (any info still appreciated) but I and his mum would like to thank those of you who offered to help in so many ways. Continue reading →
Hi folks – while I’m prodding the hardware with a long stick, there’s an important shout out I need to make for a young lad who does a paper round for Downes Newsagents in Brownhills.
Continue reading →