Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 25th - Another good one for Bob’s big book of bizarre... November 25, 2015
- November 25th - Spotted on a damp Darlaston canal towpath just... November 25, 2015
- November 24th - Working very late, I returned sapped of mental... November 25, 2015
- November 23rd - it’s been a while coming this year, but a hard... November 24, 2015
- November 23rd - It was a bitterly cold morning - or at least, it... November 24, 2015
- November 22nd - A run around Brownhills and up to Chasewater on... November 23, 2015
- November 22nd - Time for a warning to local cyclists again.The... November 23, 2015
- November 21st - A late spin around Brownhills after a long day,... November 23, 2015
- November 20th - Spotted in Victoria Park, Darlaston, toadstools... November 23, 2015
- November 20th - I passed these pine cones on a roadside path on... November 20, 2015
- November 19th - At the other end of a crowded journey, the... November 19, 2015
- November 19th - The Queen herself today travelled to Birmingham... November 19, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Beware: Indecent exposure incident at Clayhanger
- Carte before the horse
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - November public meeting this Thursday
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- Police issue CCTV image of man in relation to Brownhills indecent exposure incident
- Brownhills in black and white
- South of here
- Shire Oak Pub reopens tomorrow!
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Shire Oak Pub refurbishment starts next week!
- 2,778,731 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- What a pathetic excuse for a rational human, but a great example of a festering queeffunnel 19 minutes ago
- History of miscarriage? You just didn't pray enough. 20 minutes ago
- RT @sdavislv1: @TakeThatScience God can stop anything. Most woman do not know they are going to miscarry. If woman prayed 4 healthy babies … 20 minutes ago
- Brace! Brace! loon snot incoming! 20 minutes ago
- RT @abeblakeway: https://t.co/g99zJDBQUO 21 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers November 30, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Category Archives: Interesting photos
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that this Thursday evening (Thursday 26th November 2015) there will be a public progress meeting for the Lichfield Waterworks Trust charity, formerly the Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station group.
Continue reading →
Here’s a very late one just in courtesy of Linda Mason: Rosie’s There’s a Christmas Gif Fair on today in Aldridge, in aid of Rosie’s Helping Hands Charity – It takes place from 11pm to 4pm at Aldridge Compass Suites.
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and there’s a great act on this weekend.
Continue reading →
A little bird tells me (well, actually Walsall Local History Centre tweeted) that there’s a brand new Brownhills local history book just come out – the third from local researcher and historian Clive Roberts of Walsall Wood.
A bit busy this week to be honest, but I’ve had this pair of enquiries in for a week now, so I thought that this would be an opportune moment to throw them out to the audience both have come in via Facecebook.
Continue reading →
I have been contacted by John Currie of the 2nd Brownhills Scouts who’d like to say thanks to the wonderful people at Aldridge Fire Station for hosting them on a recent visit, and he has a useful bit of home safety information he’d like to share with readers.
Here’s a great thing happening this Wednesday (18th November 2015) at the Walsall Wood FC Clubhouse, Oak Park from 7:30pm – the annual reunion of Walsall Wood Boys Brigade.