Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 28th - Returning home from Telford, unusually these days, I... July 28, 2015
- July 28th - Called to Telford mid-morning, I hopped on the train... July 28, 2015
- July 27th - It’s the time of year when I dread getting stopped... July 27, 2015
- July 27th - I awoke to a better day. It was warm again and the... July 27, 2015
- July 26th - Everything was wet. Hour after hour of rain.I could... July 26, 2015
- July 26th - In heavy rain, a flotilla of swans. not far from the... July 26, 2015
- July 26th - The latest addition to the local architectural scene... July 26, 2015
- July 25th - I headed to the supermarket in Aldridge late, and a... July 26, 2015
- July 25th - There was something of the night about the... July 26, 2015
- July 24th - Noticed in Holland Park, the reships are growing... July 24, 2015
- July 24th - I came home from work through Brownhills over Anchor... July 24, 2015
- July 23rd - Oh, hi there pals. Not seen you guys for a little... July 24, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Holland Park fun day this Wednesday - get down there with the kids!
- Station mastery
- Where there's hope
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- The Cossacks of Walsall Wood
- March 1993 - Shire Oak goes grant maintained
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - July public meeting this Thursday
- Walsall Wood stumble at Pelsall, plus match and fixture updates from Bill Shaw
- Action stations
- The mystery of The Lost Stonnall Hoard
- 2,475,345 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @AreaManagerLau: Today is Brownhills park fun day, Holland Park, 1030 til 4pm, free entry for all. Have fun xx http://t.co/a1WQL3TAai 10 minutes ago
- RT @chrischowdavies: Windows 10, well i go up to 11 12 minutes ago
- RT @TheBeormaSocial: Friday 7th August @ComeVinylWithMe at Cafe Opus, @ikongallery 13 minutes ago
- RT @Eastmad: As Satya Nadella says himself, "Windows 10 is the beginning of a new error" 13 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking Rural jungle: ift.tt/1MwM8XT 7 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Express & Star
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that this Sunday (June 14th 2015), the inaugural Staffordshire Ironman Triathlon will be staged, with a 1.2 mile swim in Chasewater being amongst the highlights. Continue reading →
West Midlands Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of teenager Ashley Harris, who has gone missing from his home in Bloxwich, Walsall, and are appealing for the public’s help in finding him.
Great news from West Midlands Police – missing Walsall teenager Jaspreet Khun Khun from Park Hall been found safe and well. Continue reading →
West Midlands Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of teenager Jaspreet Khun Khun, who has gone missing from his home in Park Hall, Walsall, and are appealing for the public’s help in finding him.
Thanks for all your shares, retweets and reblogs – missing Walsall teenager Ellie Remington has been found safe and well – great news for all concerned.
Continue reading →
West Midlands Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of teenager Ellie Remington who has gone missing from her home in Walsall, and are appealing for the public’s help in finding her.
A news story drifted into my feed in the last couple of days, which was also flagged up to me by top local history bloke Clive Roberts and the young David Evans: it seems that Brownhills High Street may well be in receipt of £125,000 of safety improvements, including hump crossings and high-grip surfaces.
Continue reading →