Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 26th - After the wet, grey and unpleasant morning, it... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Spotted in a works bike rack, this fine steed. A... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Yet another wet, miserable commute, and I feel I... November 26, 2015
- November 25th - Another good one for Bob’s big book of bizarre... November 25, 2015
- November 25th - Spotted on a damp Darlaston canal towpath just... November 25, 2015
- November 24th - Working very late, I returned sapped of mental... November 25, 2015
- November 23rd - it’s been a while coming this year, but a hard... November 24, 2015
- November 23rd - It was a bitterly cold morning - or at least, it... November 24, 2015
- November 22nd - A run around Brownhills and up to Chasewater on... November 23, 2015
- November 22nd - Time for a warning to local cyclists again.The... November 23, 2015
- November 21st - A late spin around Brownhills after a long day,... November 23, 2015
- November 20th - Spotted in Victoria Park, Darlaston, toadstools... November 23, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you know the Perrett family?
- It was different before it all changed
- Can't see The Wood for the trees
- Walsall Wood get Eaton
- New road safety initiative for Brownhills
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- The man in the centre
- New Brownhills history book hot off the presses!
- All that Jasmine - a remarkable treasury
- St, Matthews Hospital - can you help?
- 2,790,348 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- I'm something of a porkster. I'll be happy to discuss man to man anyone who'd like to critique my fitness. Bring it on. 12 minutes ago
- I'll know when I'm riding through Walsall in the next few days as the background whine will continue after I release the brakes... 23 minutes ago
- RT @DavidAllenGreen: Politics would be so much better if we just had a Something Must Be Done party and a Careful Now party. 29 minutes ago
- RT @Slimwhittwv: @Nero they did misspell beautiful. Just sayin 30 minutes ago
- RT @michaelfromuk: @Nero I've no idea who you are. 30 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 21, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Category Archives: Churches
Here’s a very late one just in courtesy of Linda Mason: Rosie’s There’s a Christmas Gif Fair on today in Aldridge, in aid of Rosie’s Helping Hands Charity – It takes place from 11pm to 4pm at Aldridge Compass Suites.
Here’s a great thing happening this Wednesday (18th November 2015) at the Walsall Wood FC Clubhouse, Oak Park from 7:30pm – the annual reunion of Walsall Wood Boys Brigade.
Further to the pictures from Remembrance Sunday Wendy Dance, treasurer of Brownhills Branch of the Royal British Legion has been in touch to tell us all about the RBL in Brownhills, and to thank residents of Brownhills for their extraordinary generosity regarding the annual Poppy Appeal.
Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is has an informal local history meeting on this evening with her irreverent and fun Lichfield history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Continue reading →
After posting the photos of the Walsall Wood Remembrance event on Sunday, I received a bit of an indignant enquiry as to where the photos of the Brownhills Remembrance Parade were.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is has an interesting talk on this evening with her irreverent and fun Lichfield history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Continue reading →
Just a quick one – The young David Evans today went to his local Remembrance event in Walsall Wood, which regulars will remember has been the cause of some controversy this year.
Continue reading →