Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 20th - I came back up through Longdon and Farewell as I... December 20, 2014
- December 20th - Today, today was great. I had a Christmas errand... December 20, 2014
- December 19th - Also on my commute, the gorse (or is it broom?)... December 20, 2014
- December 19th - I don’t know why I think this, but I... December 20, 2014
- December 18th - the weather got progressively worse, and on my... December 18, 2014
- December 18th - a half day, and chance to nip on an errand to... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - At Kings Hill, passing through on an errand, I... December 18, 2014
- December 17th - A better morning - and rather warm, it has to be... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - A grim return. I’d been in Birmingham on a... December 18, 2014
- December 16th - This huge house in Mill Green has been empty for... December 18, 2014
- December 15th - Brownhills High Street. Darkness, rain and... December 16, 2014
- December 15th - A spin around the canal up to Pelsall on the way... December 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Peter Giovanni Pelari - A beautiful tribute
- Caught in time
- A lost line
- Brownhills High Street Accident - West Midlands Ambulance Service statement
- Pensioner dies following Brownhills collision
- It's the season, innit?
- Road accident in Brownhills High Street
- June 1991 - Is the waiting nearly over?
- Diamonds and dust
- Kirby's mud diggers bury The Wood
- 1,930,090 hits
- 2013 2014 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills common Brownhills local history Brownhills Market Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy Good of the Wood history home Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics match review Mike Bird New Photos Oak Park Old maps Panoramio Peter Cutler planning Police Politics Pubs Ravens Court Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Tesco Development The Plastic Hippo The YamYam Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall Police Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- The Friends of Sandfields Pumping Station
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- Del Shannon – Silently - 2006 Digital Remaster
- Elton John – I Need You To Turn To
- The Free Design – Kites Are Fun
- Harpers Bizarre – 59th Street Bridge Song [Feelin' Groovy]
- Monte Dunn & Karen Cruz – Loving You
- Nirvana – We Can Help You
- Mark Wirtz – Grocer Jack (excerpt From a Teenage Opera)
- Spanky & Our Gang – Like To Get To Know You
- Eternity's Children – Again Again
- Sagittarius – Another Time
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Churches
Don’t forget that today and tomorrow (Saturday and Sunday 13-14th December 2014) – Brownhills will be hosting it’s first ever two-day Christmas market, with lots of other attractions for all the family from young to old.
[caption id="attachment_21595" align="alignleft" width="300"] Image supplied to David Evans by Vickie Heydon-Matterface[/caption] Continue reading
Don’t forget that this weekend – Saturday and Sunday 13-14th December 2014 – Brownhills will be hosting it’s first ever two-day Christmas market, with lots of other attractions for all the family from young to old.
Yesterday, I received a wonderful email from David Evans, who did such a fine job of organising and hosting Gerald Reece’s talk on Brownhills last Friday evening at the Methodist Church in Silver Street, Brownhills.
Well, it’s going ahead – despite the negativity and naysayers, there are sufficient stalls now signed up to make the planned Christmas Market in Brownhills this year a reality. The organisers still have spaces for this two-day extravaganza, so if you’d like to join in the fun, get your application in sharpish!