Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 30th - New Street again, but early morning feelings... December 1, 2015
- November 29th - I returned to Brownhills via the cycleway and... December 1, 2015
- November 29th - An early afternoon loop up to Chasewater of a... December 1, 2015
- November 28th - back in Brownhills later that afternoon, during... December 1, 2015
- November 28th - Saturday was a much better day. i had an errand... December 1, 2015
- November 27th - In Telford, the skies westwards were foreboding,... December 1, 2015
- November 27th - Passing through New Street mid day, I was again... December 1, 2015
- November 26th - After the wet, grey and unpleasant morning, it... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Spotted in a works bike rack, this fine steed. A... November 26, 2015
- November 26th - Yet another wet, miserable commute, and I feel I... November 26, 2015
- November 25th - Another good one for Bob’s big book of bizarre... November 25, 2015
- November 25th - Spotted on a damp Darlaston canal towpath just... November 25, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Do you know the Perrett family?
- Due south
- A kindly gentleman...
- It was different before it all changed
- Walsall Wood get Eaton
- Details of Shire Oak Pub refurbishment now available
- The man in the centre
- St, Matthews Hospital - can you help?
- Can't see The Wood for the trees
- Well, THAT escalated quickly...
- 2,792,185 hits
- 2014 2015 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood history home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC Watling Street West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @whitney: I can't think of a single joke that could possibly improve upon the text itself. #cooking https://t.co/stXQirIvmp 2 hours ago
- RT @notejuste: @BrownhillsBob Yup, that's a coincidence. By the way, "Percentage" adds up to 94. Which demonstrates why Maths must be wrong… 2 hours ago
- From BBC news, alleged OAP vault robber turned up at robbery scene on the bus, using someone else's free bus pass. Most British robbery EVAH 2 hours ago
- RT @myautumnempire: Today, I went back in time for a bit... https://t.co/vz1eTPhySl 2 hours ago
- The state of this pissflangery twitter.com/NewsManc/statu… 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- All the Days and Nights
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 14, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers December 21, 2015 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers http://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Category Archives: Chasewater
This is just a quick note to warn people given to exploring the open spaces of the area that the deer population are getting amorous – it’s rutting time for our large brown friends, and that means one thing: the heaths around Brownhills, Clayhanger, Pelsall and Chasewater in particular are likely to be host to rather grumpy, aggressive stags guarding their female harems.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting at 7:00pm this Monday evening 14th September 2015 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception by 7:00pm.
I’ve had a few enquiries overnight as to what happened on the M6 Toll last night (Saturday, 12th September 2015), just near the Pool Lane Bridge at Chasewater; access to the motorway was closed for a while in the evening.
Hi folks – bit late to the party on this as I’ve been working but the good news is that Leroy Brown is back safe and well!
Continue reading →
Please share as widely as possible – this is urgent, a friend of the blog has lost their brown and white border collie puppy Leroy Brown, who’s gone missing from his home opposite the Chase Inn on the A5 Watling Street in Brownhills.
In the current economic and political climate, good news on public and community services is thin on the ground – so I was very happy to receive news of a wonderful followup to story I featured early this year.
Continue reading →
I’ve had a very credible message from a Brownhills resident who very nearly had their pet dog stolen oven the weekend, and warns readers to beware of tatters and door-to-door handymen.